Areca Lodge

Pat_from_Jersey

I am buying drinks for Pics of the Areca Lodge and surounding area. Arriving in December and have an idea what the place looks like (based upon pics from this forum). I will be there on January 2, 2006 through January 10, 2006. Would love to see some pics. Please spend the time to troll through your gallery and send me pics and I will repay your efforts with either many drinks while there, or however you choose. thanks. I need the help.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It is my conclusion based upon the many hours of in-depth study that the Areca Lodge is the best place to stay. I have searched relentlessly to find a negative aspect and have come up with the only drawback:

No in-safe room. However, the new wing facing the back pool appears to now have safes, so this drawback is withdrawn. Oh, and as an extra bonus.. I hear it's very close to Lolitas! :chili::elephant:

Pat_from_Jersey said:

I am buying drinks for Pics of the Areca Lodge and surounding area. ...<snip>..

OKAY...here's some pix of all areas of the Areca Lodge.

Ya just need to click on the various links to see the facilities, accommodations, etc. ;-)

http://www.arecalodge.com

I've referred a number of friends & acquaintences to the Areca Lodge...ever since it was built a few years back. None have been unhappy with the facilities or rooms.

Now that you've some pictures of the place...and as you didn't indicate they must be personal pix....and not their site,

I'll await your arrival...and the FREE drinks you're offering!!

have searched relentlessly to find a negative aspect and have come up with the only drawback:

No in-safe room.

Well there is another. I don't come to PTY to hang out on the most traffic filled soi in thailand. Soi Diana comes close to being that. Step out of areca lodge and deal with 500 motos (not exaggerating) passing you as you make the two minute walk to second road (if you make it LOL)

Hi!

I don't come to PTY to hang out on the most traffic filled soi in thailand. Soi Diana comes close to being that.

Try staying on soi Honey Inn sometime. This street could put a pretty stiff competition as it is narrower than soi Diana Inn.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived