Rain and Rama VI MP's

the_numbers

I found myself caught in a rainstorm like the norm the last few weeks in Bangers on Rama I. Taxis lights were off and my shoes were soggy...

:idea: Why not try an MP in the area. There is a bath of neon and Thai text making the puddles glow red up Rama VI on the left side just past soi 11. The soi has the two amusing 'super massage' and 'traditional thai massage' doors.

I hustled in around 7:30 to a fishbowl with about 50 girls in it... heavily staffed I thought at first glance :hubba: A number of Thai men were giving their grievous and pinched faces a long gaze into the bowl. Kind of reminded me of how my dad would look at his car if it didn't start - before cursing under his breath.

However, in this country the same face is used to decode a masseuses true looks and figure through the glass, make-up, and slinky dresses - it is an art :bow:

I got a beer and tried to make the face, but I'm neither Asian or sinister enough. So, I parked to drip water on the diner style booth ordered a beer :beer: and started to gradually realise that alot of the girls were plump and older.

It could be I'm getting finicky, but others had scrawny bruised legs, or just 'but-a-face'. Its a term to describe a girl with a decent body, but a face is the dealbreaker :medusa:

Anyway the place was nice enough according to the Thais who I chatted up in another booth who were regulars "Good Service" is what they said, and no pressure from the 'papasan':up:

He said to come back another time if I liked that there were lots of girls rotating in and out, and indeed it is a big MP. I'm sure there are girls who would meet some people's taste an mine on a given night, with a WIDE selection.

So, if you want prices lower than the Ratchada norm, and don't want to bonk another ex-Baron's girl at Tulip give it a look, but forgive me I've forgotten exact figures i.e. bad researcher when I'm wet and grumpy. There are no doubt people on the board who have been to the spot, but I just haven't heard it mentioned in recent memory.

Cheers,

the_numbers

The MP is on Rama VI, but walking distance from Rama I intersection. You just head North and its on the left side up a ways after soi 11. You will see an English language spot called P.P. Cafe I its in the soi next to it :beer: Let me know if you check it out how it is and if the selection is alright.

I may go back next time I'm down that way to take a look.

cheers,

the_numbers

keithdoug: wait for what man - november?? i live here and must bear flooded sois and the squish of wet sneakers, but i still love the place. can't say the weather is good for my health though :fever: got me with a running cold lately for ages. what would mum say though about being on Rama VI in the rain? tsk, tsk.

shotover: good man. you've got it and the proper name - your memory is spot on. its all triggered my own shaky recollection. the pricing is uniform as the place has no VIP girls or 'expert scrubbers' :hubba: we can only hope they all ahem, experts :sex: i was quoted 800B across the board, which according to the guys with the heineken nearby is the local price.

hope somebody shags and tells. i'll check it out again next time i'm down that way with wet socks, and being less finicky.

cheers,

the_numbers

Archived