Galaxy Cabaret (Pattaya)

Ranger

Went to Galaxy Cabaret for the first time last night with my GF de jour. I'd seen it mentioned in the Russian girl threads that come up once a month or so, but just assumed that the girls would be fat and ugly. Couldn't be further from the truth! There were some really hot girls in there. I'll say it one more time for emphasis......REALLY HOT :) :)! Not really any dogs either, although a few of them lost points for razor stubble on the legs. Was told they were "50% Ukraine and 50% Estonia", but every girl I talked with was Ukrainian. Pretty much like a US strip club with the girls actually dancing and of course hustling tips and trying to sell private dances. I didn't mind passing out a few 20B notes and trying to get away with a bit of fondling. My girl was able to get away with a lot more than me in that regard and more than once I was admonished to "Don't touch!".

There was an interesting price list for "extras". Table dance 400B, several different private dances with fancy names (in a private room) ranging from 800B to 2000B. The fine print at the bottom announced that these prices were the minimum "starting" prices and up to the haggling of the individual dancer. I had 2 girls give me the hard sell for the private dance. Not coincidentally, they were 2 of the less attractive ones, although they still quite acceptable. The first one quoted me 1000B for 1 song in the private room. The next one offered a whopping 10 minutes for 1000B "Special discount for you". Also at the bottom of the price list was this one......"Private time" starting at $250 US (10,000B) ::. I did see one very fine looking girl change into street clothes and leave with a well dressed Asian guy who paid with a credit card at the door on the way out.

Also had a nasty surprise when I paid the bill. My drink was 200B, but my girl's was 400B! ::. I protested and the manager came over and pointed out the very small print at the bottom of the menu that states "200B cover charge for our female guests". Not sure if this is to discourage one from bringing girls or a subtle rip-off or a combination of both. Noticed the same VERY small print on the door on the way out. It was worth though as my gal told me (and showed me every time she kissed and fondled the "sexy farang girls" that she is a "Girl who likes Girls". Told her I couldn't afford one of these, but she was welcome to pick out one from anywhere else. Didn't happen last night, but she's inviting a friend over for an afternoon swim :).

Anyway, Galaxy is a nice alternative and fun for 1 drink anyway and did I mention there are some HOT white girls in there ::.

Ranger

God how we all differ on this board......I and a fellow board member and our girls went in to this place last Saturday night and we thought it was so bad we walked straight out again without even enquiring about the price of a drink.

The place looks just like all the major rip off table dance places in London where you shell out a lot of money to watch a girl dance beside you and you cannot even touch. We didn't see one HOT girl let alone several.

It was packed full of Asian businessmen types and that is their market.......as far as I'm concerned let them be the ones taken to the cleaners, I certainly won't be back...!!!

uniformguy

We didn't see one HOT girl let alone several.

Well, coming from a guy who pretty much ignores white girls, there were some very hot girls in here. Maybe you were early as I recognized several of them heading to work on Walking Street around 9 pm, while I was eating dinner at P72 (A perfect people watching spot with good food, BTW). That said, I doubt I'll ever go back. The only reason I enjoyed the place is because my girl liked girls. Really, really liked girls :),see my new post on Beach Club.

Ranger

Swishtz said:

I found the place full of hotties as well, who sometimes go to the late night hip hop disco thing in that hotel round the back of Walking St

Meeting up with them at the disco would be a better option if you want to do more than just look. I imagine the "starting" price of 10,000B for ST might be lowered just a bit then?

Ranger

I don't want to dash anyone's fantasies, but exercise extreme caution with girls from the Ukraine. Virtually all these girls who are working P4P abroad are in the clutches of one East European mob or the other. Their main purpose in working exotic locations isn't routine P4P on a daily basis, but to find and setup a mark for a big score. If the score is big enough, the girl is considered to have repaid her debt to the mob and free to go her own way. The girl gains the confidence of the mark and arranges to get herself invited back to his hotel room or even his apartment, then administers knock-out drops. Before the guy wakes up, he's long been cleaned out of everything valuable he has and may have tens of thousands of charges run up on his credit cards. It isn't hard to do when a male confederate of the girls gets a valid passport and other ID along with the credit cards. The girls directly involved will immediately leave the country.I haven't heard about this happening in Thailand, but it has definitely occurred in other Asian countries. The reason E. european girls play up to Asian men is that they are more likely to carry large sums of cash, wear expensive watches and jewelry, etc. Also, because of the loss of face involved, Asian male victims are often hesitant to report the matter to the police. They'd rather swallow the financial loss.

P4P has risks anywhere in the world, but Thailand is one of the safest places as long as you stick to TGs. Even if things go badin BKK or Pattaya, it's one thing to have a FLer boost a $100 digital camera or lift a few hundred baht, but a much more devastating experience to fall victim to an E. European mob.

Archived