Translate into Thai script Wedding vows...

Bakkabon

A friend of mine is getting married and he needs this translated into thai script for his soon to be wife, can anyone help?????

Snow and Jamriang, as a celebrant of civil marriages, I am duly authorized by the law to solemmise this, your marriage,according to the laws of Australia. Before you are joined together in my presence and in the presence of your witnesses,Iam bound to remind you publicly of the solemn,the serious and the binding nature of the relationship which you are now about to enter. Marriage is the voluntary and full commitment of a man to a women and a women to a man. It is made in the deepest sence to the exclusion of all others, and is entered into with the desire,the hope and the firm intention that it will last for life.Marriage is the coming together of two very special people.It is the blending of two peoples ideas,feelings,habits and desires. It is taking the good with the bad,understanding the others reasons and feelings. But most of all, its sharing,compassion,forgiving and best of all making up. Marriage is what brings two people together,while love is what keeps them together forever. May you always be able to talk things over,to confide,to laugh with each other and enjoy life together. May you be blessed with a life time of happiness. blush.gif" border="0

Archived