Brit Balcony Jumper last Friday

BuffHello

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, yet another reason for not marrying a Thai girl or even dating one. I have read a lot of these common methods of suicide and while I was there it sounds like there are some bad business transactions happening or something to do with a TG "arranging" for the suicide. For someone who is thinking of moving there what are the typical situations in which these suicides take place? If I do move there I want to stay far away from this type of activity. Is it the farang cheating on his Thai wife or what is actually happening in these relationships. All I know is a pissed off Thai girl has many guy friends and ... Aside from common sense and a general rule of staying out of trouble and not pissing people off what is warranting these "suicides".

But then again maybe these farang men did commit suicide, I mean they would have to be very dumb to tie their hands behind their back and then commit suicide. The apartments should probably come with farant sized body bags which they can zip themselves up in so when they land it's easier to clean up the mess as it is all contained in the bag....

I have no idea what i'm talking about. Dubbs

Archived