A Quick Rerminder for Newbies

changnoi

Hey. I have had similar experiences in LOS. I think we all have. Basically like date with a working girl out of hell. You feel like why did I pick her. You question yourself,"is it me or does this happen everybody? I met a gal in pattaya. Paid the bar,back to my hotel and a short session. We went to go go bars. That's when problem started. Alcohol. Those expensive Barcardi mixers shit. Fine! . She got shit faced so I told her going to Lucifer was out of the question.At this point she is screaming,swearing and weeping. She's been talking about going there all night.. I just wanted to go back to my room so she can get her stuff and leave. On the way back to the room she couldn't stop crying and telling me how bad I am. Jai dam , jai lai. shit. Dark heart. She is thinking that we were just going back to my room to do it again, but nooooo. Once in the room , I picked up her things and gave her 500 bht for the short session we had earlier and told her to leave. Deer in the head lights look. ok bye bye and kicked her out, slamming the door in her face. Security guard calls to see if everything was ok before she leave the hotel but I didn't answer. Let her sweat a lil. After 5 minutes of ringing, the guard comes to my room. I just told him lady is a kii mao and that I just wanted to let her suffer a lil with a smile. He says ok and leaves. I estimate she was down stairs in the lobby for good 10 minutes. The following day , I go to her bar and barfine a cute lil girl. kii mao from last night is giving me the evil look. I give her a smile. bye bye. There are so many girls there. you don't need to waste time with an idiot. Soon as she left that night I went to a bar and barfined a nice one. She listened to me and told me oh . poor baby. lol Agreed with me that there are many bad bargirls around chok dii eee

Not only for newbies, everyone gets caught out from time to time with a disappointment .

On my first day back in BKk ( after a three weeks absence), i was a bit at a loss where to start in the afternoon. I came out on Nana BTS, thought I took the exit on the even side, maybe go to Lolita's just to take the edge off, but got it wrong and ended up on the corner of soi 7. Ok, I was a bit hungry, go eat some greasy food at BB S7.

A slim cute thing who looks llike she could be from italy or Greece (maybe her dad was, she was from Ayuttaya), caught my eye. she sat down, I said what do you want? , she said "make love to you!"

I asked "you smoke well??"

"very well"

How do you know?

"people tell me".

OK, no time wasted, we're off to PB.

Inside, paid for the room, she asks "how much you give me?

Shit!

"1000 Bt"

Small sulk on face.

"You not happy, No problem, I get dressed again, we go."

That shut her up, 1000 Bt offer accepted.

"You pay me now?"

Like hell.

I already knew it was going to be a fizzler, and it was. samoke rated 4/10, FS 5/10. Fairly cold fish like behaviour.

OK wrote that one off on experience.

So that night, I promised myself a real hottie, and ended up BF-ing PP from the "bar with no name", to come home LT with me. I'd ST'd her last time ,and she wore me out in the upstairs room, wrung me out, left me for dead almost, great F..k.

She's not the most beautiful gal on earth, but i liked her zany attitude.

But i had been warned, she's also crazy. We had fun in the bar, at 1.00 am we went to Sukhumvit for some food, hotpot she ordered was delicious.

We talked, and I thought we got on OK.

In the room she started being a bit peculiar, and only provided a halfhearted FS. then knocked over my mekong/water to drown half the bed. So we slept very close together on the other half. She turned away and passed out.

In the morning she was a bit grumpy when I stroked her, until i put my finger on the right spot and only very lightly moved. she went very still for a while, and then started moving with me. She resisted me coming on top or pulling her on top, just put me inside from the side, lying spoonwise, moving ever so slightly, a kind of powersaving f..k. Almost like ready to go into hibernation any moment. Occasionally an inane remark.

Romance this girl doesn't do.

But in the end it was kinda OK. well, I came, she didn't and it was mediocre.

I gave her 2000Bt, my lower range for Gogo girls LT.

"is that all?"

yes darling, if you wanted more you should have made a bit more of an effort, and 2K is quite OK i think. Off she went.

previous performance is no guarante for future performance.

oh well, there's always the next day....

• 2 weeks later...

changnoi,

You did EXACTLY the right thing IMHO. Everything! Right down to the part about not getting aggressive.

This is EXACTLY how every farang should handle these sorts of situations IMHO. Your are also ABSOLUTELY right about the fact things have gone downhill largely because farangs don't do this and let them achieve the goal of money for nothing.

Archived