Slippery Slope

happyfarang2547

About 2 weeks into my trip I met Chit (name changed). She had a fun personality and provided great service. She was a lot of fun. After my first time with her, I began comparing the experiences I had with other girls to her. I?d silently wonder why I had BF?d another girl when I could have had Chit. I began Bfing Chit more often. By my 5th week it was time to leave Bangkok and move to Pattaya for a couple of weeks, but I didn?t want to go and leave Chit. She was a great girlfriend. We had nice dinners, went out shopping, and saw a few movies. She was a lot of fun. And, the s-x was fantastic. The cheeks of her ass were smooth and soft, with just the right amount of firm flesh. She had the kind of cheeks one can spend an hour exploring with one?s tongue. As she lie there moaning, I?d run my tongue around the outline of her ass, circle around the small of her back, and slowly down her crack. She?d squeeze her crack closed, trapping my tongue and reach her hands around to my head and pull me tighter into her. Her p___y got so wet, it almost dripped as I rubbed her c__t while my tongue was stuck in her ass. She loved to have her perfect, firm ?B? cups sucked and licked too. I?d roll her over and straddle her neck as I stuck my d__k in her mouth, while working her nipples with my fingers. She moaned and sucked while massaging my balls and pressing on a pressure point at the base of my balls. I?d move down and rub my unshaven cheeks lightly around her breasts while massaging her p___y. She squirmed and moaned, while squeezing her thighs closed around my hand. Then I?d slip a condom on and slowly slide into her hot, wet p___y, and begin gently kissing her full, soft lips. She returned the kisses passionately while softly moaning and pinching my nipples. Her whole body shuttered as she pushed me deeper with her feet as her juice soaked the sheets. I quickened my pace and came a little. I was sweating but had to go just a minute more to shoot the whole load. Just a few more strokes, getting close, not yet, just a few more, breathing hard, sweating, here it comes. Oh my god, I gasped, collapsing in a pile of sweat. We lie there for a while playing with each other and sticking together before showering. We went into the shower together but I?d finish first. She seemed to want her privacy. I?d be sitting in a chair smoking when she came out of the shower. She straddled me and sat on my lap, pressing her forehead against mine and rake her fingers across my d__k. He sleeping? She would ask, with a sly look on the face. Chit want more darling. You make me horny. She fondled me until I got hard again and .......?

I took her to Pattaya with me. I know there are thousands of girls in Pattaya, but I wanted her. We spent 2 weeks doing all the tourist stuff. We saw the Crocodiles, Elephants, and Dolphins at the various parks. We took long walks on Jomtien beach, played miniature golf and saw the cabaret show. We ate great food and shopped. And, we spent a fair amount of time between the sheets.

We spent one more week in Bangkok together. She took me to her apartment on Suk Soi 71 and we hung out there for a couple of evenings. I met a lot of her friends and I really enjoyed myself. As the final week wore on we began talking about my leaving with sadness in our voices. I was sad to leave, and she seemed to be also. Who can really know for sure what she was feeling? We?d try to talk and get frustrated with language barriers. She?d say, ?I want to speak, but don?t know words?. ?Me too?, I?d say. As the last hour turned into the last minutes we cuddled on the bed and enjoyed being together, both of our cheeks moist with tears. I told her I wanted her to go first so I sent the bellboy for a taxi for her. As we left the room for the last time together, I put B30,000 in her hand. I don?t know what her obligation to her bar was or how much she could have made if she had worked those 3 weeks but I think the amount was more than fair. As the taxi pulled away, we both held a thumb to our ear and a finger to our mouth: call me.

When I planned this trip, I intended to butterfly. I got into a relationship last time and didn?t want to repeat it. It happened anyway. It?s frustrating to be here and she there. I think she genuinely cares for me and I know I care a lot for her. Maybe I even love her. I won?t be sending money this time around. I will go and see her next year. It may be possible for me to live there in a couple of years. If Chit finds someone else before I can live there, good for her! She has needs now that I can?t meet. She has to do as she has to do. I know if I send money, she will be no more likely to be there and available when I do move to Thailand. There?s nothing I can do about the distance now though. I picked up a book at the airport and couldn?t put it down. It?s called, ?My Name Lon, You Like Me?? I read a lot of the information in the book on these pages and on other web sites, but I had to hear it from a Thai girl, I guess. I?m convinced that any relationship with a Thai woman is primarily about the money flow to her family. Yes, she may love me, but if I can?t provide the cash, she can?t be with me.

Nice one, HF,

Brings back happy memories of my first visit and ten days with "Nok".

But you seem to have been more resolute then I was (well, I suppose it wasn't your first visit, either).

you managed to get off the slippery slope before losing control.

But then there's always next year......

Wouldnt go too far down that slope.

With regard to that book - lot of controversay about it - not because of what the book says but that it was written with a lot of input from a western guy and the story just doesnt tie up at points.

A interesting read about the bar scene and a good story.

I agree about the long distance relationships usually never work in the west or anywhere else...but a long distance relationship with a Ex-BG or currently working BG - not much chance I feel. You will drive yourself crazy thinking what she is upto for sure.

D.

Nice post

I think many of us can relate to that and have been there at some stage. You obviously already know the pitfalls and have heard the stories so what can one say.

I suppose it will always be a great memory to you. I think you have the right idea. Keep in touch with her and see if you can meet up again next visit.

I'm sad to hear about Lon. The way the book was written, I felt like I knew her. Or, maybe it just all seemed so familiar...

Yes, it was a great memory. I suppose it's better to know the true score, or at least have a good idea what the score is. I may have been happier (deluded) when I was blindly sending money to my previous girl, with visions of moving to LOS and living happily ever after. But, we all know that's not the case, is it? To pretend otherwise is just a postponement of the pain that's sure to come. I heard somewhere that all relationships (business or personal) are based on both parties getting something out of it. The primary thing the girl will be looking for is cash. That's the primary need. She can't affort to luxury of the fairy tale of love being all there is, all that matters.

Archived