A change of diet ...

Hi all,

I'll be in Thailand within two weeks. As I've said before in my previous posts I am looking at having an absolute ball ... you know ... different girl(s) every night! ;-)

However should the diet of "Thai" as such start to get a little bit boring are there any places to sample other foreign delights?

Thanks

Pac

Khun_Kong said:

There might be a few -stans" available, i.e., Uzbek-, etc. maybe even Paki-, should you be so inclined.

Of course, if you are young and handsome, you could try some farang women at KSR.

Young yes, handsome no. LOL.

What/where is KSR?

KSR is Kao San Road, backpackers haven.

According to the guys on this board, all chicks their have hairy arm pits and are butt ugly (probably true tho) and the J gals are without their reach.

Also loads of Thai gals out and about there who are very interested in young farangs.

Worthwhile checking out at least once.

As for the change of diet, around the corner, behind the police station is actually a real good Israeli restaurant with good falafel, etc.

limbo said:

KSR is Kao San Road, backpackers haven.

According to the guys on this board, all chicks their have hairy arm pits and are butt ugly (probably true tho) and the J gals are without their reach.

Also loads of Thai gals out and about there who are very interested in young farangs.

Worthwhile checking out at least once.

As for the change of diet, around the corner, behind the police station is actually a real good Israeli restaurant with good falafel, etc.

Mmm ... kebabs ...

'However should the diet of "Thai" as such start to get a little bit boring are there any places to sample other foreign delights?'

you will find many different dishes available.

while in Thailand i have sampled the delights of Girls from Laos,Vietnam,Cambodia,Malaysia,China and Hong Kong.

ENJOY.......

No, you weren't dreaming MaiLuk. It's called the Galaxy Cabaret and features all Russian/Uzbek dancers. Mind you the prices are pretty steep (200 baht for a bottle of Tiger). But according to my spies they are very good dancers. Wouldn't dream of going with them, though, I hear they expect upwards of 5,000 baht for ST.

Archived