Woraburi guest fees

trooper

I was making reservation to Woraburi through www.hotels2thailand.com as they have a good rate for junior suite 1235 baht/night. What suprised me is that there is joiner charge of 200 baht mentioned in the site. I thought Woraburi is a guest friendly hotel but have they became greedy too and collect guest fees nowadays?

Also is the junior suite worth the extra baht compared to superior room?

trooper said:

I was making reservation to Woraburi through www.hotels2thailand.com as they have a good rate for junior suite 1235 baht/night. What suprised me is that there is joiner charge of 200 baht mentioned in the site. I thought Woraburi is a guest friendly hotel but have they became greedy too and collect guest fees nowadays?

Also is the junior suite worth the extra baht compared to superior room?

Is this Sukumwit Soi 4?

If so, I spent a week there in June. The rooms are okay but not more than that. I payed 1000bht a night and my friend payed around 1500bht for a double room of some better standard. As a comparison I stayed at Bangkok City Suites (advertised on this site) and payed only 600bht a night and standards were much better though it is a bit OFF; 10minutes walk to nearest BTS station and around 60-80bht by taxi to Nana...

Through hotels2thailand.com there is junior suite single 1235 baht and junior suite twin 1345. I booked single and took the risk. If they charge a fee I loose 100 baht a night. If they do charge for joiners it's just another hotel to add to the list of places to avoid. Pickings are getting slim in the totally guest friendly 1000-1500 baht hotels category with a swimming pool. I guess soon there's only Nana but I hate the rooms there ::

Archived