Up to you

hall

Well, this would be one way of putting it Chanchao. Seeing as Thais suffer very fondly from feelings of ความไม่แน่ใจ (indecision) and เกรงใจ (not wanting to impose themselves upon you) and often are กลัวคนอื่นไม่รัก (scared that they won't be loved) if they speak out. It then follows that they won't often express their true need or desire for doing something...So, this 'up to you' sentiment often rears its ugly head. Personally I hate it!!

Also seeing as you didn't offer a translation or transliteration of this phrase yourself, I will take the liberty to do so. Could be useful for some...

'meung pai tum har arai gor charng, mai dtong mah tarm goo na woiii !!!!'

..loosely translated as; 'Do whatever the hell you want to do. Don't bloody ask me!!! laugh.gif" border="0

up to me,

Dan

Seeing as Thais suffer very fondly from feelings of ???????????? (indecision) and ?????? (not wanting to impose themselves upon you) and often are ???????????????? (scared that they won't be loved) if they speak out.

Dan-

I don't read Thai but am guessing you mean LOH-LAY-JAI and GRENG-JAI, but I didn't catch the last one.

Archived