The Hookers Handbook

sfinkz

Does such a tome exist for the ladies we love? Or is it tradition passed on orally from generation-to-generation? Freshly gleaned from the mean streets of Philadelphia and New York there is actually much carryover (scrub the "negotiate out of vaginal and anal"), in this leaflet.

Wouldn't it be in our best interest, as well as the welfare of our companions, to produce our own guidelines? It would obviously have to be behind a Thai front, and illustrated with cartoons, but spelling out guidelines for mutually benefical sannukking as a public service.

I like the part where it says wear crotchless panties or none at all.

I may have inserted the word panties in accidentaly, purely for my own enjoyment.

:hubba:

sfinkz said:

Does such a tome exist for the ladies we love? Or is it tradition passed on orally ...<snip>...

I surely don't know if there is such a how-to-book to assist the newly arriving BG's...but I know the old hands do often take the newbies under their wing & help them learn the game.

Yet, for the wisened BG's who are more adept at manipulating ($$) we farangs, I've known more than a few who have used the 'The handbook of English Love Letters' which is readily available in Thai at local bookstores. The book also provides instruction on how to use the Net to e-mail their missive to the lovelorn.

Archived