Short Pattaya report; Oct 13

dddave

I'm just in Pattaya for a few days but thought a few items were noteworthy: first, took a walk on the beach promanade about 8:30 pm. Between soi 8 & soi 13, I saw only eight or nine "working" girls, and from them, nary a hello. I did see at least 40 or so "volunteer" cops patrolling the area. I wonder how long this will last?

I didn't get a chance to check the beach after midnite, so I don't know what the situation was then. More girls do seem to be out there in the daytime, though not in the usual quantities. Mostly the old vets.

I checked out the new "BEAVER BAR" on the left side of Walking St. This is the latest in the emerging genre of mirrored, tabletop dancing bars. The dancers skirts were a bit longer and a tad less revealing than BEACH CLUB; average girls, they didn't seem particularly intent on chatting me or anybody else up. A small Heineken draft was B35.

"BEACH CLUB" still seems to be tops in my opinion, between the dancers and hostesses, the place is packed with pretty girls. They chat you up pretty quickly but seem able to take a brush-off without a lot of drama. Small draft: B45

"SUPER BABY' seems to have lost its' franchise on the cutest, tightest bodies around. The girls onstage were not up to their usual standard. I know the place is kind of dead and the girls tend to look right thru you, but I always used to enjoy the view for just a drink or two; now off the "A" list.

Somebody told me to check out "HEAVEN", the 2nd floor "lounge" bar off soi Diamond, just past Super Baby.

"WOW", the place was throbbing with a disco beat and dozens of very active, very accessable, very co-operative young ladies. Space on the sofa's and bed-like lounges along the walls was tight, but the girls managed to squeeze in quite nicely and became very affectionate very quickly; definatly a place I'll visit again; like tonight!!

"DIAMOND A-GO-GO" always seem to have girls that while not stunners, have a friendly, sexy quality that makes it a relaxed place to hang. The lezzie shows with the snapping whips have gotten a bit stale; I kind off wish they'd follow the trend and replace the usless ceiling mirror with a dancefloor model. The ladies were showing there, as well as at most of the clubs.

Thats all for now.

Thanks for the small report dddave

I only got 8 days to go before I am on a plane and in the mix, cant wait now after reading about Heaven and Beach club.

Space on the sofa's and bed-like lounges along the walls was tight, but the girls managed to squeeze in quite nicely and became very affectionate very quickly; definatly a place I'll visit again; like tonight!!

I will be heading for one of those sofa's with a couple nice honey's

J.B :yay:

Thanks for the up-date. Be in town in two weeks. Sorry to hear Superbaby is "down", I lucked out with a real cutie on my last visit this past August.

Chok Dee,

HOKS

Archived