Pattaya again!

asiafun

Boss man cut me some slack the other night and had a chance to stop by Pattaya.

Marriot Hotel - Still fantastic. No harrassment from the staff when bringing a guest

Wild Chicken on Soi Post Office - Food was a little slow in coming as they were short handed but they made it up in complimentary drinks and when the food came it was fantastic.

Pump Station on Soi Post Office - Stopped in to get smoked, I wasted no time and within minutes left the bystanders with the thumbs up their arses and was getting my socks blown off.

Was a bit annoying as she slipped on the condom not wanting to do the BBBJ thing but after a few minutes she slipped into her groove and was going for the money shot in a hurry. Over all decent service and cheap drinks. When I mentioned the drinks were weak they doubled the booze but not the price.

Apache? Soi Post Office - It was something like the last club on the left just before you hit beach road. I was looking for a gal that used to go for hours of pure sport sex. Did not find her but I did find a little hottie that is on reserve for my next visit.

Living Doll walking street - This time I was looking for an old "part time" GF. Never found here but that place was packed with some gorgeous girls and they were on the verge of fighting over the few customers who were in there that night! Gotta like those odds! BTW they had some kick ass techno going. I had the dancing shoes on that night but was hanging with an older crowd.

Champions - This place was packed to the gills with punters and ex-pats. I had a total hammer with a tight body wanting to come have a chat with me but by the time she was about finished dancing I was being dragged out the door by a few mates I was on the pubcrawl with.--I am going back to shag that booty!!!

TQ2 A moderate crowd that seemed to be a bit more animated than the last time I visited. Too bad the girls looked like they were ready for their shift to end.

Happy - It was a slow night in here. The hammers were alraedy BF'd. Music was slower and service was OK. Usually pretty good in here.

Lucifers - This was the night the raid happened so we just walked by.

I was pounding the drinks pretty heavily so its pretty much a blur after that.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

Apache? Soi Post Office - It was something like the last club on the left just before you hit beach road. I was looking for a gal that used to go for hours of pure sport sex. Did not find her but I did find a little hottie that is on reserve for my next visit.

Would this be "Far East Rock" that has been forced to take a new name.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived