BG to wife, any place better than BKK?

pattaya127

I must say that retracting the usual take on Bgs/FLs being strictly mercenaries (and scamming, lying, if you want..), I mostly speak of the scene i know in Pattaya, and that BKK, I am more inclined to admit seems to indeed warrant caution and jadedness about making something out of meeting one.

Your opinion....

It's just that so many guys I know who go to or stay in Pattaya, have a GF to meet there or married a girl. Others met her in Phuket.

And the main comments from the NP barstool brigade, not all wrong, seem about the very mercenary BKK scene. I'd say, of all guys inclined in being steady with a girl, fewer have it start in BKK. Not talking about 100% scams.

But its' just how it seems to me, so asked about it. Not that you cannot seriously party in Pattaya or the Islands, of course.

Tryin to start a bkk vs pty war???

The pty and the bkk girls are all originating from the same locations, yes? So if there is a difference has to be that the core punters (i.e. expats) in bkk have more baht overall than the expats in pty. The more baht in front of a thai's eyes the more they go crazy.

OK its just a theory

Archived