Sanit

luckyfarang

SA-NIT(l)......tight,close...(tight as in tightly knit, not as in snug which would be NAEN(f)

ROO NAEN(f), HEE® NAEN(f).....tight pussy...(watch it, this is rude)

PEUAN(f) SA-NIT(l).....a close friend, tight friend

SA-NIT(l) KAN.....to be close, to be intimate (not sexually)

PHIT(l) SA-NIT(l).....to be closed tightly, closed securely.... You also hear used PHIT(l) NAEN(f), usually when something is closed too tight or jammed

HAAI® SA-NIT(l).....completely disappeared, completely lost (an object, not your direction) A more idiomatic usage.

A little more about NAEN(f).

BEEAT(l) NAEN(f)..... Pressed tightly (together). Packed in like sardines. This would be used to describe an overcrowded dwelling or vehicle.

BEEAT(l) can be used alone meaning "pressed". I'll never forget once in Robinsons buying my girl a conservative one piece swimmer's type bathing suit. When she saw how it flattened out her tits she cried in despair "NOM(h) BEEAT(l).

It's funny how tragedy brings out the good in people and let's you know who your true friends really are. Among all the other international displays of affection it was touching that the Canadians sent leather boots to protect the search dogs' feet. And what really blew my mind was when the Queen of England had her palace guard sing the American national anthem.

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: luckyfarang ]

quote:

Originally posted by luckyfarang:

SA-NIT(l)......tight,close...(tight as in tightly knit, not as in snug which would be NAEN(f)

ROO NAEN(f), HEE® NAEN(f).....tight pussy...(watch it, this is rude)

SNIP

Thanks for the warning. I wouldn`t have realized without you telling me. laugh.gif" border="0

Archived