Forgoten from "The old board"

It's the time of year when a lot of people are planing their winter vacations. Too bad for me I will not be one of the lucky this winter. But I would like to take advantage of the fact that a few of my aquaintances will be in LOS for their winter reprievess and I would like to have one of them bring back a few items for me that are language related.

On the old board someone had posted a question

about poster's that depict the entire Thai alphabet.

And had asked why he could never find them anywhere even after asking for them. Someone had responded that they only needed to be asked for by a specific Thai name. I would very much like to have that name, preferably both in english and Thai scripts.

I am allso wondering if someone could propose some very early reading material. Possibly an early primary reader or maybe a comic book?

But I would like to have some reading material brought for me to suplement what is available on the internet.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: Pom_Jao_Choo ]

There is a shop next door to the National Sports Ground (sanaam kilaa haeng chart )on Rama 1(which is next door to Mah Boon Khrong). They sell all the school text books.

They have a set of books called "nung sue rian pasaa thai chun pratom seuksaa" which are texts for teaching thai to thai primary school students.

There are 1-2 books for each grade from pratom 1 up to pratom 6. They also sell the charts of the alphabet. Im sure some one there could speak english.

Thank you Daeng. Your input is apreciated.

quote:

Originally posted by daeng bireley:

There is a shop next door to the National Sports Ground (sanaam kilaa haeng chart )on Rama 1(which is next door to Mah Boon Khrong). They sell all the school text books.

They have a set of books called "nung sue rian pasaa thai chun pratom seuksaa" which are texts for teaching thai to thai primary school students.

There are 1-2 books for each grade from pratom 1 up to pratom 6. They also sell the charts of the alphabet. Im sure some one there could speak english.

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: Pom_Jao_Choo ]

Daeng B. is referring to suk-sa-pan, which are the univerisity book stores. The one beside the national stadium is the sinakarin wirot university one. You can also find them at the top floor of seacon square and in dingh daeng area.

The poster is called; Panancina thai poster

You can also find a t-shirt with the letters on it or find then online ..

Archived