Pattaya Again more details this time...

asiafun

Boss man cut me some slack the other night and had a chance to stop by Pattaya?

Marriott Hotel - I showed up just after 9PM and the staff gave me the private check in and I was able to get the double off to the right side off the courtyard in the rear. The rooms still amaze me in this place as it seems I am always finding some new amenity or detail that has the guest in mind. After a shit, shower and shave it was off to the bar where two cute looking gals were serving the guests in the lounge.

I had a Mekong Coke which came out to about 150B. After some small talk with the girls it was off to Soi Post office. I had a few guys that were new in town so I pointed out a few things along the way like the ATM by the Sizzler just outside the Marriott Hotel and then up the street past Shenanigans (where I mentioned the great food, atmosphere and games on the TV) and then just around the corner on Soi Post office was one of my favorite eating places the Wild Chicken.

Wild Chicken on Soi Post Office - While at the chicken we grabbed the large table to hang out, enjoy a few stiff drinks and watch the babes going to and fro. While there I pointed out the ?hot babes? that were doing the Karaoke show on the corner bar across from the WC to see which of my pals would say something about how he wanted to bone the girl whereupon I would inform them that it was actually a dude in drag thus beginning the training folder for the newbies on how to spot a Katoey.

The staff was short that night and so it took awhile before the food made it out. While we were waiting we really started to pound the drinks and a round or two was complimentary courtesy of the staff to make up for the delays and we were given the WC stickers. During the course of alcohol consumption the guys had a chance to spot the baby elephant walking down Soi Post Office. They thought that was the greatest thing since short times.

Next the watch vendors came by after picking up the scent of newbies. The guy started off at 2500 Baht for a ?folex?. After some haggling on behalf of the new guy I managed to get the vendor down to 1000 Baht. Not that great, I could have gone lower but just did not have the fighting spirit in me that night. Of course he was playing the ?I lost everything in Tsunami? sob story hoping for a little more than what we agreed. We did buy the guy a drink while waiting for the watch band to get adjusted.

Eventually the food came out. Most of us had the Yam Nua (Spicy Thai Beef Salad) and the spicy (pet) chicken (Gai) curry over rice. Both of these are pretty good and I can never seem to finish it.

Pump Station on Soi Post Office - Belly full and more than a few Mekong Cokes consumed it was time to get smoked. The newbies were dying to go to the Sabai-Land to get soapies but the staff, other punters and I tried to tell them this late at night was not that good and they should just follow along.

While they spent another ten minutes running their mouths I found a real cute girl, did a little chit chat had a couple more Mekong Cokes and went out the back, down the hall, back around the side, up the stairs down another hall to the hidden bar which had just been freshly lacquered and smelled very strong. It was not long before I wondered if it was the Mekong or the fumes. I had another drink poured and then the bartender split but not before putting in a XXX tape which I distinctly recall having seen many times before.

I dropped the drawers and let Mr. Happy hang out and pulled in to the bar where my cock hungry princess eagerly awaited to smoke away to earn her pay. If my memory serves me, the base price was 370 Baht. She mastered the trick of applying the condom at the same time she went down on you but it still did not help any as nothing beats a BBBJ but after a few minutes she slipped into her groove and was going for the money shot in a hurry. This girl wasted no time in doing the high speed woodpecker move over the first half of my shaft. Wasn?t working?especially after seeing the sign to the right advising the customer to finish up in 30 minutes.

After awhile I grabbed the back of her head and slowly guided her to start going for the deep throat action. Smart girl that she is caught on fairly quick and did better than I expected. I have a weakness for the deep throat and within minutes I was pulling her head as close as I could as I pumped my load into the condom which was deep in the back of her throat. Just does not sound quite right does it? A wee bit longer and she backed away massaging her jaw...he he he?Not the best but she still gets herself a decent tip and log in the back of my mind to take her out sometime as I get a gut feeling this girl could have potential as a playmate out on the town or just back at the hotel room.

We chat it up for 15 minutes more and she is trying to get me to barfine her. She was actually a pretty smart girl and it was not incredibly hard to have a normal conversation with her. I seriously thought about it but I knew a few guys had followed me up but diverted to the other rooms and we had more training to conduct. Over all there was decent service and cheap drinks. When I mentioned the drinks were weak they doubled the booze but not the price. As a matter of fact I don?t think they charged me for half the drinks I ended up having. The boys show up with sheepish grins and off we go.

Apache Far East Rock (Thanks ALHOLK) Soi Post Office - It was something like the last club on the left just before you hit beach road. I was looking for a gal that used to go with for hours of pure sport sex. With this girl anything goes. She did not speak a but a few words of English but we always managed to know what the other wanted. Did not find her but I did find a little hottie that tried a zillion times to get my attention and even was willing to do my friend at the same time. She looked good, had lots of energy but I just was not ready yet and decided to put her on reserve for my next visit.

We jumped onto a Baht bus went a bit further down the road until we reached the SOI with the classroom etc. I think the only place we ducked into was the classroom and it was just about deader than a door knob and none of the girls seemed very interested in much of anything. We slammed our drinks and made for walking street.

Living Doll walking street - This time I was looking for an old "part time" GF. Never found here but that place was packed with some gorgeous girls and they were on the verge of fighting over the few customers who were in there that night! I had three that did just about everything besides blow me right there in the booth in hopes that I would barfine them for the night. Gotta like those odds! BTW they had some kick ass techno going. It was hear we caught up with some old hands. I had the dancing shoes on that night and the girls could tell I had a disco on my mind for later but I was hanging with an older crowd and who knew what would happen. I was not ready to BF anybody yet and off we went.

Champions - This place was packed to the gills with punters and ex-pats. I had a total hammer with a tight body wanting to come have a chat with me but by the time she was about finished dancing I was being dragged out the door by a few mates I was on the pub crawl with.--I am going back to shag that booty?if I can remember what she looked like!!!

TQ2 After champions it was off to an old favorite for some rock and roll. A moderate crowd that seemed to be a bit more animated than the last time I visited and seemed composed of retired and active military types that took over the area near the door. It would have been better but the girls looked like they were ready for their shift to end.

Happy Ago go- After making it past the gauntlet of beer bar girls it was into the den of iniquity known as Happy. It was a very slow night in here and it seemed like the damn waiters had more action going on than the remaining girls. All the hammers were already BF'd to include my friend from the last trip. Music was slower than usual and service was OK. Happy has seen better times.

Lucifer?s - After Happy I really wanted to get my groove on and see what I could find in the disco but the outside was crawling with brown shirts and pissed off street whores. We took our cue and just kept walking.

I was pounding the drinks pretty heavily so its pretty much a blur after that. We did stop by Living Dolls one last time where I picked up one of the dolls that was pining for a poking. We got in the Marriott with no issues from the front door staff and within minutes we were groping like drunk monkeys in the shower.

This girl was pretty freaky and went for cock munching and anal as soon as we were squeaky clean. It did not take long to blow my wad all over her back and then after another rinse off and head and the sentry was back on duty. It took some time before we made it to the bed but followed it up with some serious pounding for an hour more before I blew again this time all over her perky B-cup tits. The poor girl was worn out and quite frankly I was fairly drained myself.

Archived