Pattaya Paedophile

khwaimaisabai

If you check archives or newspapers, you will not find anything on that case in Kentucky. It was back in the 50's or 60's and Pre-Computer but I remember the men talked about it amongst themselves and the women talked about it Quietly. I hate anyone that abuses children. Sounds as if the Thai people know how to stop a trend. If we do not protect our children, Who Will?

Up Country Idiots...

My wife is on the phone with her childish demands doing something to my daughter (i may never know) so my daughter of 18 months old screams in pain, my mother and father both listen to this on the phone here in Oz and after my father sent Thai police via Interpol to check it out. After the thai cops did go to my family home then they went up the road to ask the local big man if he had ever heard of me assaulting my wife...

Bunch of f-ing wankers...

FA,

This sounds like your wife made a complaint to the Thai cops about you assaulting her before. This isn't good for you. Looks like they tried to turn the tables on you by filing a false complaint in retaliation for your own abuse complaint? At least this is how I read this post. Is that what went down? Just curious.

Cent

"two-year prison sentence for indecent assault"

I think there are more details to this story that weren't revealed. In doesn't sound like he snatched an innocent virgin off the street and raped her. It sounds more like the length of jail term that might be handed down to someone caught with a willing (naive/stupid), underage girl.

Sleazy and wrong? Definitely. Pedophile? Not so sure.

Neither of my sisters were virgins by the time they hit 14. Not bad girls, just developed early and were horny (but not horny enough to play with a 53 year old)

Archived