Do you smoke ??

I know its on this board somewhere but i can't seem to find it , so i will bore you fellow board members again. As one of my 1st questions now to b/g's will be

Do you smoke ?? how do you ask a thai girl in thai if she does it or not. I don't want to be doing the old tongue in cheek act at the bar or where ever as i'm shy and would prefer to know how to ask a girl. So can any body help me ??

I have the do you take it up the arse down to a T now, as i've been practicing it since my last visit *No not taking it up the arse just the thai for it LOL*.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

160 hrs 35 mins to go and counting shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by mitch:

Do you smoke ?? how do you ask a thai girl in thai if she does it or not.

Why don't you just ask her in plain English if she smokes or not? It's fairly universal Bar Girl language, is straight from her BG training manual and is sure to be understood.

But, on the other hand if you want to impress her and ask her if she can suck your cock in a more sophisticated way then you could try this:

'Om kuay pen mai'. This would be translated as 'are you ABLE to suck my cock', actually asking whether she possesses the ability or not - probably better to ask this rather than, 'Om kuay dai mai', which is more like a direct request to suck your cock. laugh.gif" border="0

Enjoy

luisBKK

*ROFLOL*

Any phrases refering to smoking would be much appreciated. I may have been to soft hearted last time, but after being a member of this board i can ask it straight away and not regret it the rest of the night.

1. Do you take it up the arse?

2. Do you smoke?

3. Will you do longtime?

If there any other questions to ask, will the board tell me.

hours, minutes and seconds away from a pampering shocked.gif" border="0

mitch,

I'm just curious here. Are you telling us, that not lone ago you were a "soft hearted" (how do you all say it the UK?) lad. Now that you have become a member, you have chaged to a "hard hearted" lad? Now the corruption has infiltrated this board. We are not setting a good example. This comes at the same time a question has been asked on a other thread asking which is the best board to get the best information about the LOS.

But, on the other hand if you want to impress her and ask her if she can suck your cock in a more sophisticated way then you could try this:

'Om kuay pen mai'. This would be translated as 'are you ABLE to suck my cock', actually asking whether she possesses the ability or not - probably better to ask this rather than, 'Om kuay dai mai', which is more like a direct request to suck your cock. laugh.gif" border="0

Enjoy[/QB]

Thanks very much for the authentic thai phrases, but for idiots like me who don't know the pronunciation, could you indicate how they should be pronounced e.g. does `kuay' rhyme with kay or kway or something else? It would be a big help.

Cheers,

orientman.

quote:

Originally posted by LeoTex:

mitch,

I'm just curious here. Are you telling us, that not lone ago you were a "soft hearted" (how do you all say it the UK?) lad. Now that you have become a member, you have chaged to a "hard hearted" lad? Now the corruption has infiltrated this board. We are not setting a good example. This comes at the same time a question has been asked on a other thread asking which is the best board to get the best information about the LOS.

I wouldn't say "hard hearted" i would say a lot more wiser than i was. Last time was a lone trip on the spur of the moment thing and was quite frankly caught by surprise. Just spent 8 weeks in the desert and was a bit taken aback with pattaya. As it was a solo trip didn't have anybody to ask about how things work over there. Some of the girls took the piss and quite rightly so, as i was a newbie at it all. We all have to learn by the mistakes we make. I just know that i won't be making the same mistakes this time. Reading posts on this board and asking questions make you more...how you say armed? You know what you want and and you know how to get it. Isn't this is what the board is for?? informing people. I must say i was slightly shy for the first 7 days but was just getting into the swing of it when it's time to go home again. I won't be going home thinking that i only did half the things i wanted to do. I can only say that i'm glad i spent hours and hours surfing the net in company time to find such sites as this, stickmans and a sanuk in thailand. But this is one site that i can't stay away from. So Nanaplaza gets my vote for best site for info.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

"khotot khrap Nong khrap pay rongraem douaycan day may Khrap??Non len cheuy cheuy.bangthii say krouay nay tood nit noy na khrap.Na??Laeko wela Pii saet ja say nay paak luk luk,ay teu gum mot leuy.Sabay sabay"

Mitch U try to say that and U check her reactions It means about

Escuse me lady would u go with me to the hotel.We go play quietly on the bed,perhaps shove my dick in Ur ass a little.Ok??And when I come I'll stick it in Ur mouth,real deep,let u darling swallow it all.sabay sabay

Slightly over the top i'd say. You get as far as bed and then spoil the whole thing. I'll keep it logged though as you never know when you'll use it. Thanks anyway luisBKK

Archived