What work does your wife (or G/f) NOW do?

dsab

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Don't see the big problem in upcountry thailand, sri lanka etc. or don't you come across sexy chicks there? "

Nope... plus working in the morning and no good for biz to go hunting-and boozing- late at night! better off with a bird waiting in the hotel!

And that girl is VERY EASY to be around while travelling. Actually has a direct impact on my professionnal performances while there. But if I get pissed off about what's going on in BKK, won't feel that good much longer.

so :dunno:

Agree to a certain point where some guys might get some sorta weird kink outta imagining the cunt ones cock is filling has on other occasions held another colored,shaped dick & the chick might have enjoyed it pretty similar to how you enjoy sticking cock in as many drooling pussies one can get away with - or is it just me having those gangbang/rape nightmares again?

I firmly believe though one should strive to limit ones fucking with girls who had less dick than you had pussy

"firmly believe though one should strive to limit ones fucking with girls who had more dick than you had pussy "

Woher kommt das?? ::

Random, gang bang is beautiful :angel:

When I met her in BKK she was a marketing assistant for an Industrial estate. Now living in Oz. Works part time at my biz as a marketing assistant, studies English, goes shopping. Seems to lack a bit of ambition :-( But keeps me very happy :-))

Always said to her I did not want to marry a career woman. I get enough work stress for both of us!

"one should strive to limit ones fucking with girls who had less dick than you had pussy"

are you on mushrooms too? "

Aray wa??? Did ytou edit in or we should really double check our drinks :doah:

Anyway, girl is back in business kindda by my side coz the extras I got in Long beach, CM and lower suk were nothing great. Not that sex is her best asset BTW.

Random, sweetened out but she had to go through some pain.

Archived