Pattaya hotel 5 star guest friendly

butterfly

A guy I work with in BKK want's me to show him around in Pattaya, the company (his) will pay for everything for the weekend. I have been to Pattaya many times but I really don't think my usual choice of hotels will work for him. I tried the Marriott and it's full. Looking for very high end, walking distance from the fun places and totally guest friendly. Any suggestions ?

butterfly said:

A guy I work with in BKK want's me to show him around in Pattaya, the company (his) will pay for everything for the weekend. I have been to Pattaya many times but I really don't think my usual choice of hotels will work for him. I tried the Marriott and it's full. Looking for very high end, walking distance from the fun places and totally guest friendly. Any suggestions ?

The Marriott is far awy from beeing a high class hotels

Public areas are really nice but the rooms are not really special.

Get a suite at the Hard Rock Hotel if the company is up to pay 900 bucks per night.

Otherwise you should book a suite at the Mercure Pattaya

there is an internet offer for 1600 TBH on their website.

The suite totally rocks! TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard Rock suite does not cost USD 900 per night but it is not worth USD 200 per night. My mate gets upgraded to it due to volume of his business.

Some Marriott rooms are great, others show the original nature of the hotel i.e. small.

However, the Marriott is not full as per their website for the following 3 weekends so I don't know where you get your information. Perhaps start with the horse's mouth in the future eh ?

Archived