Dick Cheney's Complaint about NP

Brink15

I found this complaint letter hidden on Halliburton's website. The URL was Http://Halliburton.com/corp/board_gov/Dickie's_trick.htm, but this seems to now be disabled.

"My complaint about Nanaplaza.com

Over the past few weeks, I've learned to look past Nanaplaza.com's coprophagous, ribald jeremiads. I've learned to look past some of the churlish things Nanaplaza.com has said. I've even learned to look past its attempts to leave behind a legacy of perpetual indebtedness in developing countries. But I cannot stay silent about Nanaplaza.com's incomprehensible and unforgivable audacity regarding a specific event that recently occurred. As a preliminary, I want to free people from the fetters of feudalism's poisonous embrace.

Once it becomes clear that Nanaplaza.com's legatees should commit to a process that respects civil liberties, civil rights, and civil discourse, it becomes apparent that ghastly wackos will always band together to abridge our basic civil liberties. That's just a fancy way of saying that Nanaplaza.com is known for publishing what is easily identifiable as opinion under the guise of fact. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to answer the patronizing nitwits who change the course of history, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I sure hope not, but then again, Nanaplaza.com recently went through a conformism phase in which it tried repeatedly to glorify the things that everyone else execrates. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of its has entirely passed. My evidence is that Nanaplaza.com is sincerely up to something. I don't know exactly what, but it has been said that it gained ascendancy through monstrous abuse of its deputies. I believe that to be true. I also believe that I must ask that Nanaplaza.com's trucklers take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to instill a general ennui. At one point, I actually believed that Nanaplaza.com would stop being so discourteous. Silly me.

Despite Nanaplaza.com's evident lack of grounding in what it's talking about, Nanaplaza.com has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which it is not only acceptable, but indeed desirable, to introduce more restrictions on our already dwindling freedoms. Then again, just because Nanaplaza.com is a prolific fantasist doesn't mean that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of neo-quixotic supercilious-types. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that Nanaplaza.com's ramblings are distasteful in theory and hate-filled in practice. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche. It is probably unwise to say this loudly, but Nanaplaza.com's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. I hope I haven't bored you by writing an entire letter about Nanaplaza.com. Still, this letter was the best way to explain to you that Nanaplaza.com's dumber than dirt."

Maybe his trip to Eden Club didn't go as planned and he now has a vandetta against the board for informing him of said venue.

Archived