Bratislava?

Lusty

• 1 month later...

I was really, really drunk in Bratislava a year or so ago. I ended up in a MP/Stripbar i think was called "Big Apple". As i said i was slightly intoxicated but do recall having a great time in the upstairs rooms with a pretty blonde thing. Anybody know the place im talking about?

• 1 month later...

Hi Drogon

I wanted to share some thoughts with you.

I am admittedly not as well-travelled as some of the members of the board, particulary you who has a very good knowledge of Eastern Europe. But after those three weeks in Chisinau I think that I found my paradise. For 2006/2007, I gonna abandon all my others travel plans to the places I -still- love like Colombia, Brasil, Jakarta, ect, (Thailand is already off my radar screen since a looooong time lol) to concentrate on Moldova, Belarus, Ukraine and maybe southern Russia (Tartastan, ect). I've been litteraly staggered by the slavic girls. I think that Slavic girls in general... are an addiction you'll never cure yourself of. Nor will you ever want to cure yourself ...

A guy on the ISG made a fantastic analysis of Russian women and said : " These are extreme people. They are either extremely cold or extremely hot. They like to have absolutely wild parties. They like to fuck the shit out of each other like animals. They want wild action. They want their hormones make them drunk. They want to be played with. They want to be chased like the hot animals that they are. They want to be dominated. Never ask a russian woman for anything, never negotiate, never be nice in order to soften their heart (only if you want it longterm, you can try that, but even then, she will not respect you for it, she will come only for the financial or emotional security, but she will always think you are not a man. She will think you're a weak guy who let's himself fooled because she has a pussy). Be a conqueror. In Russia, Belarus or Moldova, you have to absolutely freak out, to hit on the pussy like there's no tomorrow. Act like a Jack Nicholson on steroids. Do to your girl whatever you want. But do a lot ! Any wild thing you can think of ! Then she will stop to feel superior, stop to check you out as for your marriage potential, stop to see you as a guy who can't get what he want and is afraid of that. And then see what happens. I still guarantee you, you will the have the fun of your life. Then it's all yours. " . I HAVE to try it out.

As far as sex goes (of course we talk about non-pros), as you know, they love domination and "being taken". They await from a man to act like a man. IMO they are the ULTIMATE females. None of the girls I've had in Moldova liked to be on top ; all prefered to be taken from behind - in all positions imaginables BUT from behind -. Too bad that none was into anal. ALL had a great technique, specially for sucking, and liked sex a bit rough (a little spanking, ect) and dirty. None ever mentionned plastic. I like it.

Also in Chisinau I've NEVER seen in my life so much beautiful women. I already reported that the ratio of 8s + was statistically absurd. I'd say that 50% of the girls are world class top-beauties. They are all over the place, and vie with each other to wear the most sexy skirts and tops. Many of those girls are still uncorrupted, unspoiled and geniously sweet. A dream come true. I await Minsk to be as good, if not even better.

That's why I just returned to Iberia my ticket for Bogota to be paid back and plan a two monthes trip to Minsk, Ukraine (beach in Odessa) and Chisinau in August/September.

Can't wait to see again those naughty slavics goddesses. As an East Europe expert you understand my enthousiasm !!

Cheers

:up:

• 4 weeks later...
dickster said:

Mmm not so sure about Eastern Europe - just watched Hostel and I don't think I'll going there too soon

lol

The only thing you have to worry about, if you travel DEEP in East Europe, is to have naughty long-legged slavic beauties throwing themselves at your feet moaning ?Pleez fuck meee" .....

:)

ps : I've put a few pics of some Moldovian and Indonesian GFs in the Photo Gallery (member gallery). No nudes yet, sorry Lusty ::

Archived