Hat Yai Sanuk?

MooNoi

Hi Guys.

Dropped this post in the "regional" section as Hat Yai isn't really one of the regular sanuk scenes on the board. Sorry if its in the wrong spot.

Am spending a couple of nights there soon. Have been through during the day, but never spent a night in Hat Yai. What's the go with sanuk? Any recommendations?

Seems to be littered with karaoke bars, and if the girls there at the karaoke bars are available, will they go with farang?

Any disco recommendations for FL's?

I have been to Songkhla (Town) before, and don't want to go back there this time, so that is not an option.

Thanks for any advice!

Moo Noi.

MooNoi said:

Hi Guys.

Dropped this post in the "regional" section as Hat Yai isn't really one of the regular sanuk scenes on the board. Sorry if its in the wrong spot.

Am spending a couple of nights there soon. Have been through during the day, but never spent a night in Hat Yai. What's the go with sanuk? Any recommendations?

[color:"red"] It's been a while since I was last there, but I guess in general things haven't changed that much and yes, there's plenty of sanuk [/color]

Seems to be littered with karaoke bars, and if the girls there at the karaoke bars are available, will they go with farang?

[color:"red"] Not far away from the bus station (Also a good snake restaurant there at Thanon Chaniwet, soi 2, aka Thanon Nguu and not far away from the karaokes) there's a street plastered with karaoke bars, and they more than likely will go with a farang.

There's also a few soapies, downtown the Pink Lady, opposite Central, on Sanehanuson Road (next one after Niphat Uthit 3), hidden at the back of a small soi. This one has a karaoke at groundlevel, a massage place 1st floor and a soapie at the 2nd floor. On the top roof there's a VIP bar where there's also 'shows'

More soapies are in town but I forgot where they are and what their names are.

All over town in pretty much every hotel and on every street corner there are massage places and the ladies in there will meet you after their shifts[/color]

Any disco recommendations for FL's?

[color:"red"] Two sois down from Pink Lady is a disco that must be the loudest in Thailand. FL's at a going rate of 2K, forgot the name of the place[/color]

I have been to Songkhla (Town) before, and don't want to go back there this time, so that is not an option.

[color:"red"] I enjoyed Songkla better than Hat Yai [/color]

Thanks for any advice!

Moo Noi.

Pink Lady is a most excellent place.

Good deal with the soapy is to go later around 9PM, pick a girl, get your 2 hour soapy (Bt1200-1800) and then arrange to take the girl LT (Pink Lady soapy shuts at midnight so no new customers after 11pm or so) which should cost around Bt1500.

Prices of course are negotiable but you are farang/mat salleh.

All the hotels know the score and once you check in the first question the bellboy will ask is "Do you want a girl?". The girls are sourced from the karaoke joints so you can pay a bit more and have the girl delivered or go looking for fun.

There should be no guest fee but the more upmarket hotels will require the girl to register.

Hollywood is reputed the best place for freelancers.

If you can try try a get a southern Malay Thai girl, they really are the best.

Archived