You go with my friend?

nkped

Went to see a BG friend on SC on her birthday. Was willing to pay her BF if that was what she was up for, but wasn't too surprised or bothered when she said she wanted to stay there and talk to friends. I was happy to stay a while, talk to her, and buy her a couple of ladies drinks. Where it got a little different, was when she said that if I wanted a lady I should go with her friend. I declined because I really did want to just go back to the hotel and sleep (Getting old is a b****). But that was a first. I've been frequenting Asian bars off on on for 30 years now and, yes, that was one thing that would get you in trouble--butterflying in the same bar. BTW The friend is a fine looking woman. Never a suggestion of a threesome.

::

go for it.

and forget that crap about Butterflying from the same Bar,i never understand this and i keep saying so.

if your Friends never mention it then you know you must not do it,but.............

if they offer you another Girl then you know they are easy with the situation.

just go with the flow.

i have posted enough Photo's in the Photo Gallery which feature Girls from the same Bar and were happy with me having a 3some with them and a Girl of their choice.

and many of my regulars pushed their Friends on me.........

must prove i'm such a Hansum Barstard...............

or maybe because because i get pissed,can't get it up,fall asleep and still pay the Girls 2000 in the Morning......... :doah:

i know you have more experience than me but if your Friend is pushing another Girl on you then i cannot see the problem.

"Maybe next time. " definitly the best time ( or so the plan goes)

"forget that crap about Butterflying ' yes, guilt trip bg style ( ploy from bg manual to get more money)

or maybe because because i get pissed,can't get it up,fall asleep and still pay the Girls 2000 in the Morning......

Glad I'm not the only one :up:

"forget that crap about Butterflying ' yes, guilt trip bg style ( ploy from bg manual to get more money)

My thoughts exactly.

sayjann said:

go for it.

i know you have more experience than me but if your Friend is pushing another Girl on you then i cannot see the problem.

May just do that. I don't live in LOS so there couldn't be any real problems as a result and might be a good preventative to thinking there was more potential to a relationship with Friend than a few (very) pleasant BFs a year. I know, I know, but I'm sure that most of us are one sweet smile from losing our minds over a fresh-faced TG.

Archived