A tale of opposites

Encore

I've lapsed a bit on my 'trip stories' recently, being posted in a nearby country, I get to BKK frequently, and sometimes it just becomes a blur.

But my latest visit Intrigued me because of two, totally opposite experiences, which both were great!

Got to Tulip around 4.30, asked if Ms2ToeF.ck was available, she was.

(for casual readers, other then the board diehards, this name comes from her endearing fetish for inserting my big toes in her two adjoining orifices, and rocking away on them)

Seemed very pleased to see me, i'd forgotten that last couple of times she was 'absent'. i'd also forgotten why.

When we got to the room, she rapidly shed her dress and bra to show me, brand new set of silicones.

Wow, I, who usually don't really support the concept of girls feeling they have to improve themselves through breast implants, I was definitely impressed. They looked great. She had been very small before, now almost big without being too big. She was still getting used to it I think, fiddled with them quite a lot. And unfortunately, the underside was harder then I liked. Price 80 k Bt

It hadn't diminished her enthusiasm for the job. She used her new asssets with great skill, including by using them to stroke and massage me, covered in oil, and tickle my asshole very expertly. If fact, her all over technique in arousing me, and everything else she did, was flawless. Superb suck, very keen 2Toe-2 hole job where she almost convinced me she was actually getting off on it, all while stroking my tool expertly (she couldn't bend over far enough in that position to take me in her mouth.

After having explored I think every possible combination of orifices and digits, and come twice, i had to conclude that right now she must be the best F.kk I know in town, all that and a great act at showing how keen she is to do a great job. oh, and a very pleasant personality.

Pure raw sex, great! No shyness, no games, all upfront.

Then, later that night I had a real oily massage. My usual girl was back home for Loy Krathong, so she recommended a collegue. Collegue was busy already, so they gave me someone else, older, not too pretty, but i didn't care, wanted a massage only. unfortunately, she found it hard to understand "NO". Got me hard, and I had to fight her off, wanted to keep my remaining powder dry for later.

Did the rounds of SC, SW, where Ms Black Amazone latxched on to me and pushed me hard to take her short time. "I very horny, want to come, many men cannot make me come, you can, PLEASE!"

Too early, and I didn't feel like it. Across the street to Sheba, where I was joined by another old friend. About 4 years ago, i wrote about a tiny chinese looking girl at Rawhide, whom I thought was too young, but who was so cute I kept coming back to just enjoy watching her dance.

Eventually after many visits and admiration sessiosn, I BF'd her one night, and she was starfish, just scared it seemed. I looked at her a few more nights after, but never Bf'd gher again. then lost track of her.

Suddenly, here she was again, now clad in the current Sheba uniform, which is delightfully skimpy and eminently accessible. I confirmed that her breasts hadn't increased oevr the years, and she was mostly shaven, and less shy then before. but, I doubted whether she's changed her passion, so after some hesitation, I passsed on her.

To Mn, where another old friend, whom i'd lost track of, jumped me as soon as I came in (she with one inverted nipple, and one ordinary one). We had a nice cuddle and diddle, were joined by Ms XX, she who is tall and very pretty, and equally open to some diddling. I must say, i have been dissapointed in MN for a while, but last night I had great fun there. I decided i'd continue my barcrawl to catch a couple of shows, and then come back and BF LT Ms Inverted nipple ("I.N."). Not so much for her extreme beauty, she's average, but for excellent attitude and eagerness to do her job well.

One dissapointment with Mn was, when i asked the DJ to play some Molarm, he said he couldn't! Boss says cannot ??? WTF, what a stupid asshole this new boss! I've frequently talked here about the huge boost in morale the girls get when they get the occasional molarm song to dance to. Happy girls makes for happy punters, I believe. OK MN gets downgraded again in my list.

Shows in SW and SB were a bit dissapointing, none of the mutual DATY by couples or threesomes of girls, just a bit of showing.

Then on to the Bar with No Name, where they occasionally also do an interesting show (That is the right word I think, 'show', just don't forget to use a good swig of mouthwash after it). This night, too few punters, no show (apart from the usual, which is still pretty bloody good).

Again, i was immediately spotted by my delightful friend from last time I was in BKK. I don't know what i called her then, I think i'll call her TB, after teddy bear, she's jsut a trifle more well filled than the average scrawney thin issan girl. Not fat, just kind of like babyfat. Just nice and cuddly.

She was wearing my favourite costume (e.g. absolutely nothing but her bellybutton piercing, new to me) when I came in and sat down, and although she was dancing (one of four or five on stage), she apologised to her collegues, and dove off stage into my lap, smothering me with kisses. What a welcome. i knew that instant that Ms I.N. would miss out this night, and Ms TB would be it. then dilemma, her collegues were telling her to come back onto stage, I didn't want her to stop cuddling, was starting to really enjoy it. So i paid BF, on the condition she wouldn't change her costume. well, she did, she added a modesty blanket in the form of two tiny pieces of cloth on a string around her waist, covering absolutely nothing but her modesty.

I think I wrote about her about six weeks ago. then she was new in the bar, and mamasan had asked me to be careful and gentle. She was vey inexperienced, and green, delightfully naive. That innocence was till there, together with the spontaneity. She's totally disarming.

But she'd learned a few things. When we left, around midnight, I wanted to check out two more bars before going home. these two appear to have a 'code sharing system, which allowed her to also collect on the ladydrinks she had while sitting there with me. cunning system, getting the girlks to subtly encourage brand loyaly with the punters. She didn't push for those two bars, it was just by chance I wanted to see them.

One I thought was boring, full but slow shuffle on stage, the other one we came in just at the tail end of their show, caught the last few bottles of soda water being popped open in the usual decorative way they do this on stage, and then it was back to a scantily clad shuffle.

On the way home, she surreptiously glanced at some clothes on display, but just enough for me to notice, and offer her something to wear. She ended up choosing a minute pair of lace knickers with a butterfly on the back (last time she was still wearing sensible young girls white cotton knickers), a nice pink shiny top, and a cute ruffled white skirt, all for a few hundred baht only. On the way home she almost started skipping like the schoolgirl she looked.

Caught me a couple of devastating glares from a couple of middle aged falang women. (I am in my mid fifties) Well what are those silly bitches doing on Sukhumvit at 1.30 at night, anyway!

In the room I gave her a few prints I made of the pix I took last time. I'd given her more already before, but these two, in state of undress, I didn't want to print in a shop, but at home in the privacy of my own printer. She looked pleased, and i think asked if I didn't print the 'other' ones as well ('other' being close ups of her most delectable part, which i routinely do when i can, for eh.. let's say identification procedure, like fingerprints.) well, i didn't print those.

She stared at the two prints with some fascination, like she's never seen a pic of her self with no clothes on (which of course she hasn't)

Joint shower, hit the bed, and I found out she hadn't really learned a lot yet.

This is where the tale of the opposites comes in. Compared to Ms 2ToeTwoHole FCk, TB is just a baby. only 3-4 years younger, but so inexperienced. Not reticent, she was very eager to please, but almost no technical skills. Tried hard to do a BBBJ, but the reason I enjoyed it was more because of her clumsy and endearing effort.

In the end, I reversed roles, and went down on her. For a very long time, first no reaction apart from some small grunt of approval. then she slowly started coming to live and responding. this was not what the afternoon's lady had done, a performance of writhing around and groaning that was so wild that i couldn't really say whether it was real or not.

No, this was the opposite, very slow burning, almost trying to hide from me how much she was enjoying it, little shy smile, shortening breathing, then tensed up totally, little groan, and relaxed, breathing deeply. looked up at me, almost embarrassed. Almost as if she's never come before in her life.

Then we f..ckd, and although I loved feeling her body, it was not as even two-way as i would have liked, she just didn't know about moves and rhythms. She was the one who proudly smiled when I finally came. Then she just kept looking at me with her big beautiful eyes, almost lovingly.

A hint of puppy dog smile. Loving, disarming, and a wee bit scary. Did she really feel like that? Please tell me she doesn't, I wouldn't want this lovely young woman to get hurt.

i'd told her last visit that i'm a big butterfly, but then broken my rules and taken her two nights straight. I was very tempted to do that again, but determined not to when I saw the look on her face. But i didn't have the heart to tell her then, left that until morning.

We fell asleep cuddled up closely, which i almost never do. I got up in the night to use the bathroom, and when i came back to bed, she's rolled over and cuddled straight into me again, as if I was her teddybear.

In the morning, I touched her gently when she was still half asleep, she opened her legs, and seemed to enjoy the touch, got wet, and I slipped in from lying behind her. Very slow, quiet f..ck. and although she didn't come again, she had that same proud look on her face when i did.

Oh, those eyes.

On leaving the room, she said "i know you're working today, but will I see you this evening maybe?" Coward that i am, I left it until we were inside the lift alone, to restate my butterfly habits, and told her I may see her in her bar, but wouldn't pay Bf again. She looked very quiet iover breakfast, almost sad.

Eyes again.

I told her I didn't want to lie. maybe others do, and then never come back anyway, I am upfront. I think she understood. (BTW she has absolutely no english, i have some Thai, but far from fluent)

She smiled when she walked off, back to SC where she lives. from the back, in her little new white skirt and pink shirt, almost like any other 17 yr old schoolgirl.

Now I'm confused a bit. These two, Ms2t2HFck and Ms TB, the absolute opposite. One a superb raw sensuous F.ck, the other a kind of "melting moment", soft innocent doe eyed delight.

WTF do I really want, how can I like both?

The saga continues.

I spent all day running around Pathip and similar places chasing unrealisable goals. Finished just in time for Fridays meeting

After a very enjoyable evening at Gullivers with the story contest judging

(Congratulations, OH!), I left, since it was my last night in BKk, and I reckoned I had more urgent business than staying on with a few diehards in a place I wasn't going to find what i wanted.

Hit SC after 10, and missed most of my favourite show at the sphynx, entering about two minutes before the last tongue hit the last pleasure button of her opposite. Mai pen rai, I have in fact seen it before, in public as well as private (well, if you can call the garden of delights 'private')

Visited the bar across, for their show, which once again didn't eventuate, but maybe I was impatient. i knew that around 11.00 the sometimes show (but sure for a Friday night) at 'Bar with no name' starts, and wanted to attend, although a bit ambivalent about Ms Tb's reception.

She was on stage when i came in, clad in more then yesterday, but still, only a skimpy skirt and a shirt that had trouble deciding whether it was intended to finish just above or just below the nipple. she shrieked and I gave her a big hug, nice to be 3 feet below her standing platform. I sat down, ordered a drink, and watched her. She was dancing opposite me, and once or twice made a grimace at me, which didn't look too happy. The dance finished, and I went to the bathroom. Coming back out, i found her standing on the first step of the stairs, on my right, staring at me (behind the curtain that separates the stairs to the ST rooms and the toilets from the bar. She had an ominous look on her fac, tears welled, although she appeared to try and keep them back. then the floodgates opened and I just held her, for about ten minutes, while she sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.

This is SC.

Halfway through her catharthic experience, a girl slipped past her on the way upstairs, and halted almost just around the corner of the stairs. I could see most of her body, just not her head, as she proceeded to take of her shirt, then her skirt, then her knickers, (Very nice bottom indeed) then put on a different shirt, and finally a very short skirt, but left out the knickers. That was a sign the main show was starting soon.

That unintended striptease, unbeknownst to her witnessed by me, while I was holding this desperately crying 19 year old on my arms, was curiously both mesmerising as well as totally non sexual to me, a woman, thinking to be unobserved, changing clothes. But an image I won't forget.

Ms TB's sobbing was slowly abating. I said " why don't you go wash your face, and come and sit down with me?"

Cannot, have to go dance show.

I knew what the show amounted to, it was one of my favourites in SC, but in her condition, that was just not on. I took the only way out for her.

"OK, I pay bar, you not dance"

Just what i told me I wouldn't do that morning.

In any more seasoned girl, I might have suspected a game, this one I knew it wasn't. She hesitated. "Boss wants me to dance'

"If I pay bar , I am boss now, you go wash your face and change."

I went back to my seat, waiting for her, at the same time in the somewhat unusual position of having to fend with what may be best explained as 'table dancers' wanting to 'descend ' on me, knowing i tip OK.

after dancer nr 4 was dispatched with her tip, TB re-appeared, dressed in street clothes. She crawled up to my seat, took a look at me, embraced me and promptly burst out into tears again .

On stage, barstools had been added, and lower stools too, the girls shed most cladding, and prepared for some intimate body contact. Hardly a scene to witness when you're in an existential crisis (well, if you're a BG, that is.) i contemplated for a brief moment my attachment to the stage show, considered it was expendable, and told TB we're going home.

We walked home. I put on some soothing music, pulled her onto the bed, and we cuddled. She cried for a few minutes, and went to sleep. I held her for another half hour, then poured myself a SangSom, and started writing this update. Now I'll go to sleep, too.

So after a torrid sex scene yesterday, today, my last day for a while in BKK, I'll be abstentious. But it feels OK. i don't know for sure what precipitated this trauma, but, I've learned to go with the flow.

I've jsut convinced her to take of her restricting clothes, and get under the sheet, re-asssuring her we can sleep as brother/ sister tonight. .

She does that well, anyway, in Thai style.

Nohn Lap fan Dee

Well, I did know what precipitated that torrent of tears last night. She'd been on the pisss earlier that evening with her friends. She wasn't rolling drunk,, just a tiny bit, but enough. Little girls should lay off the hard stuff, I reckon.

And before yesterday, she'd been having little fantasies about this falangbecoming good regular supporter (God knows why, I thought first visit I was pretty explicit. (During that first visit, over breakfast at the hotel, PohMeh rang, and she told them where she was, with Whom, and asked me if I wanted to say hi to dad or mum....) Then yesterday morning over breakfast, she told me Mum enquired after me last time they spoke! So my announcement of no intended repeat BF last night must have triggered some loss of face maybe. WTF

This morning, she woke me up with a tentative HJ. Quite nice. I did give her some lube, and feedback on technique, which she was quick to respond to. We dozed off a bit, then I returned her the favour, with apparently favourable outcome from her. We ended up f..ckng again, making up for last night. Now she's watching silly Thai soaps, contented curled up in bed.

Time to pack and go home, I'm losing my stamina.

Nice to see so many familiar faces as well as new faces coupled to illustrious board names last night.

Archived