SEK MOO….. group sex

SEK LIANG(h) KYOO….. gang bang

WI(h)-PA-RIT(l)….. perverted

POO(f) WI(h)-PA-RIT(l)….. pervert

KREUANG(f) LEN(f) SEK….. a sex toy

KAUNG® PLAUM…. a dildo, literally “a fake thing”

CHAWP(f) DOOD….. he likes buggering blokes

CHAWP(f) TAANG DOOD….. likes anal sex

PEN DOOD….. 1)he likes it up the arse, 2)a gay (or straight) male prostitute , 3) in Spanish: CULERO

SEK TAANG DOOD….. anal sex

PRA(l)-TOO LANG®….. back door

NGIAN(f), SAO® NGIAN(f), YING® NGIAN(f)….. nymphomaniac, slut, lusty girl/woman

AH(l)-SHOO-THEE(f), NAM(h) AH(l)-SHOO-THEE(f)….. sperm, semen

GLEUAN(f) NAM(h) AH(l)-SHOO-THEE(f)….. to swallow come

SEHT(l)….. to finish, to come

SEHT(l) LAEO(h)….. finished, came already

SOOT(l)-YOHT(f)….. climax, peak

SAM®-RET KWAAM KHRAI(f)….. to orgasm, (literally: to complete the fever?)

TAUM!, YING® TAUM!….. masculine or dominant lesbian partner, dyke

DEE(f)….. submissive lesbian partner, feminine lesbian, lipstick lesbian

LIA HOY®….. lick the (bearded) clam

LONG LIN….. cunnilingus (crude), literally: to lower the tongue, I get smacked by my girl whenever I say this

TAET(l), MET(h) TAET(l)….. clitoris

GAI(l)….. nympho, loose girl, generally used to describe teenagers

RERNG SA-WAAT(l)….. I’m not exactly sure about what this means or how exactly it’s pronounced. Could someone please give some examples of it’s usage? The dictionary says it means “to enjoy sexual intercourse”. Is this a spoken or written term?

SAND-WICH….. slang, widely understood to mean “threesome”

KA(l)-TOEI….. widely used term meaning pre-op or post-op transsexual, effeminate gay man, drag queen or transvestite. I find it curious that there are not individual terms for each of these. Gay men are sometimes called GAY, or KON GAY. POO(f)-CHAAI GAY would be my guess to describe a non-effeminate gay man. I have also heard that the term LADY BOY applies only to preop transsexuals, but I’m not so sure about this one.

TAO(f) HUA® NGOO….. literally: “old snake head”, a dirty old man, an old man who acts like a teenager, an older man who refuses to grow up, an aging punter with Peter Pan syndrome, Stef

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: luckyfarang ]

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: luckyfarang ]

Luckyfarang,

I wonder if you got your 'luck' from learning and using these expressions ? laugh.gif" border="0 And I'm sure this is a list that we all need to know????

Well, anyway, here are a few minor adjustments.

"PEN DOOD?.. 1)he likes it up the arse, 2)a gay (or straight) male prostitute"

Dtood (arsehole) and Dtuud (gay, or effeminate guy) are two different words. One of them being with a very short vowel and high-tone (gay) and the other being a longer vowel with low-tone (sphincter!) ตุ๊ด and ตูด..

"AH(l)-SHOO-THEE(f), NAM(h) AH(l)-SHOO-THEE(f)?.. sperm, semen"

This should actually be 'nam ah-suji' with a 'j' sound. Spelt in Thai like this - น้ำอศุจิ.

"GLEUAN(f) NAM(h) AH(l)-SHOO-THEE(f)?.. to swallow come"

It should be GLEUN with only one syllable, and it should be in common mid tone - กลืน .

"SAM®-RET KWAAM KHRAI(f)?.. to orgasm, (literally: to complete the fever?)"

- การสำเร็จความใคร่ - This has got nothing to do with a fever. Fever is 'khy' or ใข้ ... This is in fact 'Khrai' or ใคร่ which is the verb 'to desire'...Nonetheless, still an interesting compound word - 'to complete the desire'. Does that mean that as soon as you blow your load there's no more desire? That's how it is with me laugh.gif" border="0

"TAUM!, YING® TAUM!?.. masculine or dominant lesbian partner, dyke"

Comes from the English 'tom-boy' I believe.

"GAI(l)?.. nympho, loose girl, generally used to describe teenagers..."

Ok, so that's why I've heard Thermae referred to as the 'chicken-farm'

"RERNG SA-WAAT(l)?.. I?m not exactly sure about what this means or how exactly it?s pronounced. Could someone please give some examples of it?s usage? The dictionary says it means ?to enjoy sexual intercourse?. Is this a spoken or written term?"

Can you put it in Thai characters? Is that 'reuang' as in 'story or subject matter'?? But anyway, สวาดิ - or sawaat (low tone) is another word for 'love'. So, I imagine what you have here is - เรื่องสวดิ - basically meaning 'the subject of love'.

Cheers,

Dan

--------------------------------------

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: Dan ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dan:

"RERNG SA-WAAT(l)?.. I?m not exactly sure about what this means or how exactly it?s pronounced. Could someone please give some examples of it?s usage? The dictionary says it means ?to enjoy sexual intercourse?. Is this a spoken or written term?"

Can you put it in Thai characters? Is that 'reuang' as in 'story or subject matter'?? But anyway, ????? - or sawaat (rising tone) is another word for 'love'. So, I imagine what you have here is - ?????????? - basically meaning 'the subject of love'.

Cheers,

Dan

We're having a problem posting Thai script here HELP !! mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

I know what you mean, Luckyfarang.

"RERNG" is not the same word as "reuang"(as in 'story or subject matter'). It is not the word we use it everyday. It means "to be in high spirits".

"SA-WAAT " means 'love'. Dan, you're right.

So RERNG SA-WAAT literally means being in love in high spirit. But it conveys the meaning of having sexual act, being intercourse or what have you.

Dan, are you a Thai or what? smile.gif" border="0

My two cents worth,

dtoot (l)for arse hole ตูด spelt with a dtor dtao ends in dor dek so final t sound.

sek liang kew(คิว )this is "cue" borrowed from english, as in a line of people

dtee ตี submissive female from dtee ching ตีฉิ่ง

hitting "ching" which are small cymbals

gai ไก่ (chicken) slang often used for hookers especially girls on the street like those at lumpini park

rerng เริง or rerng jai high spirits

GTG what operating system have

you got,thai windows?

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: daeng bireley ]

Originally posted by daeng bireley:

sek liang kew(??? )this is "cue" borrowed from english, as in a line of people

Sorry, I didn't really read all the words. Reading it in transliteration makes me headache. I should have corrected them all at once.

"liang" should read REANG meaning to arrange.

Yes, like in line of the people.

rerng ???? or rerng jai high spirits

Exactly.

GTG what operating system have

you got,thai windows?

Yes, Window 98.

Maybe it's because I'm using Netscape as a browser. I'm having a problem with IE !!

ee dtoot อีตูด faggot/poof

raet (l) (rhinocerous) แรด slut

raan (f) ร่าน lust

raan sawaat ร่านสวาท lust for love

puu ying raan sawaat ผู้หญิงร่านสวาท slut

naam kaam น้ำกาม sperm

(more spoken form than asuji)

ee dtua อีตัว whore

garee กะหรี่ whore

dork tong ดอกทอง whore/slut

puu ying haa gnern ผู้หญิงหาเงิน hooker

puu ying klaang kheun ผู้หญิงกลางคืน hooker

puu ying yua chaay ผู้หญิงยั่วชาย prick teaser

tham arai gun ทำอะไรกัน have sex

lit. do something together

sua pai เสือไป bisexual

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: daeng bireley ]

quote:

Originally posted by daeng bireley:

My two cents worth,

dtoot (l)for arse hole ตูด spelt with a dtor dtao ends in dor dek so final t sound.

yes, my typo here. kor kwai and dtor dtao exist next to each other on the keyboard.

Archived