Philippines - Go Or Not? Info Needed!

MooNoi

The P1900 barfine is all night at Flamingo and sister clubs, Wild West, Mogombo and Bandidos. American Caesar is correct about deducting only three drinks. Asiahand you weren't drunk, Flamingo is the best club on P. Burgos, more girls, which means more attractive girls. Many of the other clubs on P. Burgos have a barfine of P3,000 at night. If you are coming to the Phiippines for only a few days and only want unfettered day and night access to booze and babaes (chicas) Angeles is the place to go, but I prefer Manila.

In general, the P4P scene in PI, whether Manila or AC, has a sharper edge than LOS. Make a mistake or drop your guard in PI and you can be in for much more grief than in LOS. Far more rip-offs and out-and-out strongarm stuff in PI. It can be avoided if you're careful, but Manila and AC are less forgiving of drunk, careless mongers than BKK or Pattaya.

However, PI isn't just Manilla and AC. Just about anywhere you go, P4P is available, but not always the in-your-face variety. And the girls of Cebu are very beautiful! Thing is, travel within PI is less than convenient and often risky.

Evel_Penivel said:

In general, the P4P scene in PI, whether Manila or AC, has a sharper edge than LOS. Make a mistake or drop your guard in PI and you can be in for much more grief than in LOS. Far more rip-offs and out-and-out strongarm stuff in PI. It can be avoided if you're careful, but Manila and AC are less forgiving of drunk, careless mongers than BKK or Pattaya.

However, PI isn't just Manilla and AC. Just about anywhere you go, P4P is available, but not always the in-your-face variety. And the girls of Cebu are very beautiful! Thing is, travel within PI is less than convenient and often risky.

Yes, but...

I think the PI has been unfairly maligned on personal security issues. I'll agree that things are rougher here, but the vast majority of people who get in trouble are doing dumb things they'd never do in their home countries, or are so stupid that they should be institutionalized for their own protection.

Two rules of thumb are: (1) Don't be stupid; (2) Don't do anything you know to be illegal. More specifically, don't: play cards with strangers; follow a new Filipino male friend to an unknown location; have anything to do with illegal drugs; believe a young-looking girl when she says she's legal; accept rides from strangers; allow your taxi to pick up anyone else; accept drinks from strangers in strange situations; believe anyone on the street who approaches you with any sort of proposition.

In general, it's a good idea to know the relative locations of where you're staying and where you're partying. That way, if your taxi takes an odd turn you can question the driver, which will make him a bit less apt to take advantage of you.

I've never had a problem, and I occasionally do things that come close to violating rule #1. The closest thing to trouble that the vast majority of visitors will experience is being overcharged by a cab driver.

Of course, having said all this, my next post will be from the hospital--or the morgue.

AMerican Caesar- I think we basically agree. I'm not trying to exaggerate the dangers of PI. You can get into trouble anywhere in the world if you're not careful, LOS included. CXonversely, if you're careful, trouble can almost always be avoided in LOS or PI. But if things go wrong in PI, it tends to be worse than in LOS.

'But if things go wrong in PI, it tends to be worse than in LOS'

555,not for me.

if i ever do visit the Phillipines it will be with the GF and no way will she let me out of her sight even for a Minute.......

:banghead:

she know's what i got up to in LOS and no way would i be let out on my own or with her Brothers......... :doah:

don't see the point of going if i cannot go out for a Beer on a couple of Nights......... :shakehead

Just got a mail from one, of 2, fellow board members that are in Angeles City. I think I just made up my idea to jin them thre in January ! :D A sample of what he said:

"I have had 6 in six nights with one night off. Say what?

The night before last I get this 18 yr old with tits to stop a clock, about 5' 1" , 90 lbs?

This is her 2nd night at the go go, down from Manila. A little shy, a little English but did not just fall off a mango truck!

I don't even ask her about taking pictures, whether she is shaved or not (most of them are) or what she will do, those tits say, 'XXXXX, take me'., so I do.

I told you the bar fine and the girl for all night is $22 to $24 with a tip in the morning, about $10 if she was good.

I take this girl back to the room and take some pictures of her with her clothes on, then I take some clothes off and take more, then I just keep taking pictures of her while I am fucking her, oh soooooo tight, XXXXX, go slowly please, and then we shower and I go down on her.

When you do that they say something you never hear in Thailand, they say, 'Oh Shit' , gotta love these Catholic girls!!

I end up taking about 40 pictures of her and her sweet Pussy which happens to be barely covered in her soft natural pussy hair, I am in Heaven.

I can't lick her wet pussy enough and she doesn't want me to stop, 'Oh Shit'.

So I send her off in the morning and think I have to go back for this one again.

Last night I go back and buy her and her friend lady drinks. Her friend, also with big beautiful tits, who speaks really good English and wanted me to take both of them last night, starts in on me again, take us both.

I think, hey $24 buck each, what do I have to loose? So I say OK.

We go back to my room and I get the video camera out and start filming them.

They are loving it and start doing a strip dance for me, great. The new one has even better tits than the one I had last night which is hard to believe!!

They get naked and the first one lays on the bed and asks me to lick her pussy again, I hand the camera to the 2nd one and she films away, this is unreal.

Then the 2nd ones goes in to shower and gives the camera to the one I am licking and she films me while I continue.

Then the 2nd one comes out and I start in on her.

I end up with about 30 min of the best film I have ever gotten. The 2nd one also has a nice pussy that is not shaved. We think there are only about 15% of girls in the whole town who aren't shaved and I found two of them.

I start in fucking the first one while the 2nd one watches TV then it is her turn.

We do a re-run in the morning. I love the Philippines!!

Tonight I want to just bar fine the 2nd one only. The first one was coming into her period and had very sensitive tits.

This was by far the best double I have ever had anywhere in Southeast Asia!!

Did I tell you this place ROCKS!!!!!!"

Archived