BrownFox's semi-annual Bangkok GoGo Round-Up

BrownFox77

Bibblies,

Almost went into R4 however it was way too crowded at the time and I had plenty of other places to check out so I passed this time round. So many places, so little time...

Good to see we have differences in opinion here and there so we're all not at the same place at the same time... :D

I vote for bibblies point of view. Ive been to sharks 3 times recently and the only pretty girl there is the one with the big hoop earrings.

Rainbow 3 never has any customers. Is it because of its bad location or because the girls pretty much not attractive .

If midnite is the bar with full nudity there wasnt one half decent looking girl in there.

Im a big fan of kings castle 2 and it is always crowded because the good lookers bring them in. There are also some heavy ones in here, they take up much needed space, must be relatives of the owner.

Mr Brown do you base your conclusions on just one visit per trip. It is not fair to the bars if you do this. The good bars are the one with the customers , thats where the girls(hot ones) go to get customers or vice versa. Guys go there because that where the babesw hang out.

KC,

I do hope you utilize the Board's GoGo review page to counter my votes and record your own opinions.

I do make multiple visits to these places however the ones I don't like I rarley make it to a 2nd drink before I move on for that night.

Even though I may rate a place low I still always revisit as things do change.

Brown Fox, I've lived here for about 11 months, and your observations are pretty much spot on. I'm not as big a fan of Cowboy as you, but you're rankings do reflect the quality of the current Nana lineups, quite well. I do think you probably hit Pretty Lady on a bad night, as they often have some very good lookers.

Manos.

Archived