Am I a fool, a, traitor, a meddler, or just softhearted?

spudsmck

I was hanging at a bar on soi 8 in Pattaya for a week last trip and one of the nights a skuzzy-slimy belligerent drunken dude comes up and starts drinking. I noticed he couldn't get any of the girls (even the ladyboys) to go with him except a way-over-the-hill not so good looking (later 40's) lady.

I never butt into people's business, but after exchanging numerous eye-to-eye glances with this older lady as she tried to doll herself up I couldn't help but feel extremely sorry for her. So I told my LT girl I'll give this lady 500baht if she doesn't go with him. We stayed until around 4:30am-ish and closed the bar. The dude staggered away alone and the old lady came over with such a relieved look and thanked me with a shoulder rub for a few minutes. I'm sure she's done worse guys over her many many years, but after seeing true anguish in her eyes I couldn't help myself.

Spudsmck,

Acing out a scuzzy dude is a betrayal. But, messing over a belligerent guy IS very much called for. We don't need those types stirring up sh*t in LOS. Good job.

wink.gif" border="0

Archived