any info on jamaica

togaduke

as I am going there, with my american girlfriend, in a week to montego bay to a all inclusive resort...I might try and break away, and get a shag..on the side and this one week is costing me more then I spent for three weeks in asia..and still no happey ending, so far with this chick.. the things we do for so called love, :: if this does not work I will go to thailand for a month in feb..

SL

The real WSG is now called ISG and is located now on www.internationalsexguide.info. Jackson, the current owner, revived the original worldsexguide.org site (founded by Atta) around 5 or 6 years ago.

Your link leads to an inferior site, known also as "worldsexguide" (but which ends in "dot com"), filled with outdated reports, very commercial and not at all informative. It appeared a few years ago on the web, causing some confusion.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

yea I went to jamaica, right around christmass..lovely place, warm waters, blue skys, and my american woman did not give it up.but thats my fault..she is just some vary high priced eye candy, stayed at sandels in montego bay nice place if you get a ocean front room, which we had,right on the beach, and the girls in the gift shop were quite friendly, one even called me last week..caught a cab a few times to the hip strip, and went to margetia ville sorry about the spelling, but the spell check never works for me on this sight..there were plenty of avialable women there, and some good lookers on the hip strip late at night..but I was with, what is turning out to be a high priced friend..so I had to take a pass this time..all in all a great time, now I got to sell a few more homes and come to thailand alone for about 6 weeks and maybe my mixed american girl will miss me.. or not..I am starting not to care much anyway..the whop is wereing off.. ::

and I was planning on comeing to thailand, in feburary, but I overspent on christmas, for ms cock tease, and really, I had like a million dollars in deals fall. last month, do the sellers, not my buyers,so I got to resell. :( I will get there..it's just going to take some time..

Archived