Pattaya round up 8.12.05

thefezman

Hi Guys,

Hit a few gogos a couple of nights ago so thought I would briefly share with you the vibe;

Soi Pattayaland 2 - Now really quiet. Most gogo's have few punters and I found the girls and even mamasans to be a bit pushy for ladydrinks. This used to be the busiest area when I was here 3 years ago but looks to be dying a slow death. Quality of ladies around 6.

Walking Street - Went to Happy, Dollhouse, Peppermint, Living Dolls 1 and 2 and Superbaby. Probably say Living Dolls 2 was the best out of a bad bunch. Maybe my standards are now to high because I struggled to find any girls who really stood out from the crowd. Most bars were very busy but just lacked that certain quality.

Soi 7 / 8 - Probably had the most fun here. Beer bars were vibrant and busy. Some cute girls around but hard to find! Still, good fun for a relaxing drink and game of pool.

Incidentally, its worth looking at The Atlantic Bar at the top of Soi 3. Some nice girls in there and all friendly and playful.

While on Soi 3, Silom Sauna is a must. Oil massage for 250bht and inc hj 750bht is well worth it. Very talented staff!

Will check out the rest of the gogos over the next few days so will post with results.

thefezman said:

Incidentally, its worth looking at The Atlantic Bar at the top of Soi 3. Some nice girls in there and all friendly and playful..

Yes, but do they barfine? Alot of guys find out the hard way, they only hustle drinks. Just a warning...don't get the idea you can take them out or they want/intend to go...it is a nice bar, sure, but the concept is for the fucking birds...trying to impress the girl with lady drinks and then of course having to pay more is just again, for guys who actually buy in to the bullshit.

cheers.

Nok the Kook

I have had success with two of them so far! In fact, one of them even paid their own bar fine to come with me because i was undecided! I haven't been hassled for lady drinks in there either. I like this place because it seems the opposite to me, relaxed, no pressure, decent pool tables and a big screen to watch the football.

Maybe I have caught this place on a good night/s and yourself on a bad night.

Some of the beerbars are kind of a scam. If you see a lot of pretty girls still around at 1am then that is basically how you know. Beerbars can be a lot of work just to find something halfway decent that will go home with you. I don't waste my time with girls that are not proactive in getting my attention. They are either a) starfish fucks or B) just used as bait to get me to sit down and buy drinks.

Sometimes they will show interest until I order a drink at which time they turn to stone or disappear. That really tends to piss me off and I usually let mamasan know it. Just one of those occupational hazards that are sometimes unavoidable.

Archived