Flashcards

Hi all,

anyone knows if there's a site with downloadeble flashcards?

I mean those pic's explaining vowles / consonants like Gai, Kwaai (as seen on those posters)

Greetz,

Ron

quote:

Originally posted by Ron:

Hi all,

anyone knows if there's a site with downloadeble flashcards?

I mean those pic's explaining vowles / consonants like Gai, Kwaai (as seen on those posters)

Greetz,

Ron

Wow if you find some PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZ

let me know. I have spent 40+ hours with Paint Shop Pro trying to make them and am almost finished the consonants but I cant type a few Thai characters

mad.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

I agree! I've got multiple charts up all over the place... at the office, at home, in the airplane... etc, etc... But falshcards would be so much easier.

I know they exsist, I've seen a fellow with them before. I've scoured Chatuchak Market and the other usual suspect places, but so far no luck. If anyone finds some, please give a shout out!

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

When I was learning the alphabet I just got a pack of index cards and made a set myself -handwritten. Doesn't take that long, especially when you consider how much time you'll be using them and practicing reading. Excellent way to learn the alphabet.

I worked on it all day so hope you are happy.

Thai Alphabet Trainer v.1.1 (1.59 MB)

Download at: Thailand Life

Sound files are included so that you can listen to each letter. The whole thing was done quickly as a test. I will be doing the sound again for sure using my teacher and will change a few other things.

I appreciate any feedback.

Archived