Know any Dutch speaking Thais?

Flashermac

School: KAC

Province: Bangkok

Email Address: tomtardis2@hotmail.com

Description

If you are a Dutch native speaker or a Thai who is fluent in Dutch or a Thai of at least intermediate level, we urgently need you to call Khun Namtip at 01-854-7978 to teach a Dutch class for 300 baht an hour. We are located only two blocks from Major Cineplex Ratchayothin at Soi 37/1 Ratchayothin. We are only ten minutes by taxi from the BTS Mo Chit station. Please contact us ASAP and you will not be disappointed.

I don't know, but from what I learned in school (long time ago) these:

teach a Dutch class for 300 baht an hour.

and

you will not be disappointed.

are very conflicting statements :)

No offence, but seriously how can anyone make a living on 300 baht/hour. That seems very low, not that I know anything about teaching or Dutch, but still, it's silly.

Cheers,

Danish30

At it again! Can't say they aren't persistent. (Maybe they are hiring backpackers in need of money?)

School: KAC

Province: Bangkok

Email Address: tomtardis2@hotmail.com

Description

A native speaker of Hebrew or a Western person who has at least an intermediate knowledge of Hebrew or a Thai who has an intermediate level of Hebrew are needed to teach a class on 37/1 Pahon Yothin Road at KAC near Major Cineplex Ratchayothin. The pay will be 300 baht per hour. Please call Khun Namthip at 01-854-7978 if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived