Translation from Thai to English

Hi all,

can anybody translate this to English for me?

Thanks in advance.

ไม่รู้จะเขียนอะไร เจกันก็ทุกวันแล้ว

ใกล้จะไปแล้วดูแลตัวเองด้วũ 8;โชคดีก็แล้วกันnull

quote:

Originally posted by Ron:

Hi all,

can anybody translate this to English for me?

Thanks in advance.

ไม่รู้จะเขียนอะไร เจกันก็ทุกวันแล้ว

ใกล้จะไปแล้วดูแลตัวเองด้วũ ; 8;โชคดีก็แล้วกัน
null

Mai Ruu Ja Khian Arai. Jeer Gan Gor Tuuk Wan Laew. Glai Ja Pai Laew Dtulae Dtua Eeng Dtua Nee. 8?? Choke Di Gor Laew Gan.

I don`t know what to write. We already (misspelt?) met everyday. I am almost already leaving to take care of myself. 8?? Good luck.

Hua Nguu

I don`t know what to write. We already (misspelt?) met everyday. I am almost already leaving to take care of myself. 8?? Good luck.

allow me to make a small correction

Hard to know without the exact context but the last line is most likely "close to (yours or my) leaving time,take care of yourself good luck"

The figure 8 in there is caused by this programmes inability to print long lines of thai text without garbling them.

quote:

Originally posted by daeng bireley:

[QB]I don`t know what to write. We already (misspelt?) met everyday. I am almost already leaving to take care of myself. 8?? Good luck.

allow me to make a small correction

Hard to know without the exact context but the last line is most likely "close to (yours or my) leaving time,take care of yourself good luck"

QB]

Hi,

I am sure you are right. Sounds a lot more logical this way.

Sometimes it is rather annoying trying to translate thai due to the lack of personal pronouns and the fact that the same pronoun can refer to both man, woman and child.

Hua Nguu

Archived