Brit beaten up by Thai man(pattaya)

BuffHello

Self-appointed Mafia Man beats up English man and his Thai girlfriend near Walking Street.

Police Captain Sureeya from Pattaya Police Station was called to a food shop inside Soi 15 off of Walking Street after a late disturbance occurred between a Thai man and a Foreign Tourist and his Thai Girlfriend. Police arrested Khun Rukate aged 42, a self-confessed career criminal. He allegedly attacked the foreign man, identified as Mr. Kenneth Gibson aged 62 from England and his Thai Girlfriend, Khun Anchalee aged 26 after Mr. Gibson became angry over un-welcomed advances made towards his girlfriend by Khun Rukate. At the Police Station Khun Rukate appeared very relaxed and explained to Police that he had been arrested many times and simply did not care and wanted to speak with Mr. Gibson?s Girlfriend for a bit of fun. His relaxed attitude has now cost him his freedom as he is now behind bars on charges of assault and he is now awaiting a court appearance and is expected to spend some time in prison if convicted due to a long list of previous convictions.

Local ?big shot? is banged up for attack

Boonlua Chatree

A Thai man who attacked a British tourist and a Thai girl and then claimed he was an important man and above the law has been incarcerated.

Rakkate Khunwattana told officers that he was a big name and had been dragged into the police station on many occasions and was afraid of no one.

Police were called out at 11 p.m. on December 20 to a food vendor?s stall at the back of Pattaya Chu department store in South Pattaya where they found a foreigner who had had a bottle smashed over his head, covering him in blood, and a Thai girl with an injury to her head and a split right eyelid.

The man was identified as 62-year-old Kenneth Gibson from the UK, and the girl as 26-year-old Miss Anchalee Srikrachang. On questioning, the officers were informed that the assailant?s name was Rakkate Khunwattana, who was still sitting coolly at the food stall. The officers arrested him and took him to Pattaya police station.

Anchalee told officers that she was sat drinking with Gibson when Khunwattana walked in, sat down and started insulting her. She argued with him and Khunwattana hit her with a bottle and then struck out at Gibson.

Khunwattana, 42, told officers that he was a big name and had been dragged into the police station on many occasions and was afraid of no one. The reason he attacked Anchalee was because she did not know who he was and had the cheek to argue with him. He refused to admit that he had attacked Gibson and didn?t have a clue how he had suffered his injuries. Police kept him locked up.

Guest lazyphil

<<Damn right, it does. The Thai guy didn't have half a dozen friends to help him this time! >>

I once bought into this Thai men need back up till I saw those 2 thai guys get the big i am (hard as nails routine) from two english thugs in an English pub in the bogs, one english guy got a battering i've not wittnessed before (very fast, hard accurate blows mainly to head), they cooly walked back into a crowded pub full of english guys like nothing had happened, and i tell you this these two thai lads didn't want this fight, the english lads barged into the bogs thinking they were up against little brown weeds ::

Archived