Akane Massage 23.12.05

thefezman

What can I say about this place :) :) :)

Visited on the 23.12.05. Akane is on Soi 33 Sukumvit about 1/2km down on the left hand side as you enter from Sukumvit. For some reason I get kinda nervous entering these places and this being my first time here, my heart was racing. I was welcomed inside the front door by two cute girls both dressed in short, tight Christmas uniforms which was a nice idea! You then sit on a comfy chair in reception while a girl hand you a menu of services and replaces your outdoor shoes with slippers and offers you a refreshing towel.

To be honest, I found the menu a bit complicated but the girls were so attentive that they explained everything in detail and I made my choice of a massage costing 1100 bht. This massage I think named S-3 consisted of 1 girl with lotion for 90 mins joined my another girl for the last 30 mins. The girls then stand in a line in front of where you sit and you pick the first girl and she picks the 2nd girl who will join you later on in the massage. All the girls were attractive enough, smiling and giggling away to themselves. I choose a petite girl with a hard body and was shown the way upstairs to my room.

'Room' is a bit of an exageration as the first floor is divided into cubicles, I would say around twelve in all. The cubicle is comfy and clean but the walls don't reach up to the top of the ceiling so on more then one occasion I could hear what was happening in the cubicle beside me. This didn't really bother me but some people might prefer more privacy.

I was then ushered to the shower room where you strip and sit on a small seat while the girl washes you all over paying particular attention to your ass and dick. I must say at this point I was particularly impressed with the service I was receiving. The girl was cute, chatty and very smiley. She really doted on me, making sure I was comfortable and happy. After the shower we went back to our cubicle where I lay down on the massage table while she got herself ready. Before the massage started she kissed me hard and deep on the lips for a good 3 or 4 minutes which really got me going. The massage itself was average but the hot lotion felt great on my skin and not greasy at all. The massage lasted around 50 mins which included a lot of heavy kissing, playing with my dick and balls and ended when the second girl entered the cubicle. The first girl was in the middle of sucking my face off when the second girl walked in. She looked suprised, I'm not sure whether its normal practice for them to kiss their customers like she was doing to me. Anyway she joined me on the massage table and began kissing me all over, mostly down my chest and inside of thighs. The first girl was still kissing me deeply and I had one hand inside her tight shorts playing with her while my other hand was on the second girl's tits. There was no objection at all from either girl about touching, in fact just the opposite. This went on for around fifteen minutes after which I shot my load and both girls climbed off the massage table and began cleaning up. We talked for about another 10 minutes before I was washed again and led downstairs to reception. The first girl put her mobile number in my phone and wanted to see me later that night.

Back downstairs, I paid the guy behind the desk 1,100 bht. I tried to ask him whether I should tip the girls but he said it wasn't necessary. I would normally tip any massage girl but I got the impression here that the tip is built into the price of the massage.

Both girls accompanied me the door as I left and asked me to come back soon which was a nice touch.

So overall I would say this was possibly the best massage I have ever received in Thailand. 10/10 for attentivness and friendliness. Only drawback was the cubicle instead of room but bearing in mind what I got for 1,100 bht you can't go wrong!

I vote for Sans in Wash Sq. I vist there often. If you want sex get a BG if you want a srub, massage and happy ending try Sanz.....Just had a round there last week! The salt scrub is great

Sazzzzzz is great. I think 1350 is the for everything deal. enter thru Soi 22/Suk...at the Dubliner Irish Pub. Straight Head to the Mambo, left and then follow the street to the right an look ahead you see Sazanka.. From Phrom Phong BTS walk back toward town on the South side of the street and you'll see the Dubliner....I've had about 50/50 getting more that a good HJ. only 25% have jumped the monkey but many strip while I got top and bottomn feels from all.. Good scrub and happy ending!

do they have the same salt scrub....That is the big reason for me to go to Sazanka the Korean Style Akasuri and massage

Archived