Soi Cowboy Christmas Eve

-.-.-

From 7pm to 10pm I would say that Soi Cowboy was not as crowded as it usually is around Christmas.

Rawhide, Tilac, Midnight, Suzie Wong and Our Place had customers but not in the numbers I had thought we would see.

If you have a favorite in Soi Cowboy I would have to say that she is most likely still free this evening.

Some good free food in front of some bars and it seemed that Rawhide had the best early in the evening.

Those seeking tits and ass were not deprived and nudity abounded even with a much more visible police presence than usual.

More falang couples than usual this evening. A falang man bringing a falang woman to bars is like bringing your own tissue to open heart surgery, but who am I to judge. The poor American guy sitting in front of me at Midnight seemed the happiest when his wife waddled off to the toilet at one point.

If you weren't here but wanted to be don't worry- it was not much different than a normal night and if you take off the Christmas hats it was fairly avearage.

Not that I am complaining....beats a night out in the vast majority of the world and still well worth the flight here.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I was on Soi Cowboy Christmas Eve as well. Actually I find it kind of annoying because all the Thai Girls are in party mode and don't seem as interested in grabbing an ATM...er Farang for the evening. Some bars were still going at 1:30am but the Gogo girls on stage did not show any interest in being barfined by the few potential customers in the 2 places we went. Go figure!

Archived