New year Visit to Bkk and Pattaya Part 1

STFC

Hi,

I went back to Thailand after 6 mths away,i couldn't stay away much longer,despite various family dramas i left the UK on the 27th via LHR EVA Air.

EVA new planes have added VOD but have lost all but one of the toilets.I watched a film about a Manut? elephant boy

then had to ask the toilet que for mercy before i pissed myself.

The Landmark is a waste of money but i'am not paying.

I have invited my regular girl to stay and she is impressed.

You get 1600 Bht to spend in the hotel a day with the room so while i visit to the Paragon centre for work she spends the

money in the thai resturant,then four hours in the beauty

palour.

We meet in the bar in the basement, i watch the football and she tries to persuad? a waitress to spend the night with us.Latter i find out she has been buying drinks for hours

for her friends on my room bill.

She comes, that is why i cannot give her up.

She is 20 years older then me, half my weight, her breasts are the same size but less hairy.

If you are stupid or drunk you can convince yourself that she loves you.

Early in the afternoon the waiter wheels in a table,we have are very own breakfast buffet.

She pretends to go and see her farther,i lie and arrange instead of work a meeting in a short time hotel with an old girl friend.She gives me what i can't get elsewhere, it hurts and i leave disgusted with myself.

She is feeling guilty too, we go to the Japanese resturant and drink and laugh then to the Beatles night in the Pub.

We stagger back to the room, we are sick together.

She is giving me head when the table arrives.

She is sick again in the Taxi, the driver opens the windows and laughs.

I will continue latter hopefully.

Archived