Meeting a non BG for a only sex

Hi i was wondering where i can meet non BG for short relationship (one week). I have heard that there are university girls and sales girs (low income) are looking to meet americans to rean a little extra. Thnaks in advance.

just hang around universities. walk up to anyone wearing a skirt and make your offer. just make sure that you speak loud and clear, otherwise they won't understand your language.

for the department store sales girls you should use modern technology. go to the office and ask them if they could announce your request over the speakers in thai.

good luck!

toronto,

If you're looking for a girl for only a 1-week relationship, why in the world would you want a non-bargirl, or their cousins the barfly freelancers? Short relationships is a bargirl specialty. If you want to go by air, don't rent a boat. If you want to go by sea, don't rent a car. Khao jai mai?

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by toronto canada:

Hi i was wondering where i can meet non BG for short relationship (one week). I have heard that there are university girls and sales girs (low income) are looking to meet americans to rean a little extra. Thnaks in advance.

TC, please also refer to your other similar thread in the Night Life section.

There is a good reason why you are not getting positive responses to your post.

By the way, a lot of girls at Angels' and at Thermae claim to be non-BGs looking for a short relationship. But, they mostly are harder core sluts that the average BG! crazy.gif" border="0

TC

I wish you luck in your quest but, as a gauge to how successful you might be here, why don't you try a dummy run in your own community before you come to Thailand? Just walk up to any pretty 20 year old female uni student and propose she accompanies you for a week while you shag her senseless every night, Don't forget to add, of course, that you will recompense her handsomely for her time and effort. There are no language or cultural barriers to you doing this so it should be easy, right?

What sort of reaction would you expect?

Why should that reaction be any different from one you would expect here in LOS?

The theory says it's possible - the reality is it just ain't so. As other posters have already said, if you find a 'good respectable' girl to go along with your plan, then she ain't 'good' and she ain't 'respectable' and is just as prone to passing on something nasty as any regular bar girl. STD's don't differentiate between pros and semi-pros.

Like I said, in theory there are such opportunities but they are extremely rare and you would have to be something very special and very lucky to tap that particular seam. It takes a lot of time, cultural awareness, good language skills and patience - things that you're not going to have on a two week jolly holiday.

Stick with the bar girls, take sensible precautions and have fun. If you take this tack you'll go home with a lot of sweet memories. Your plan will have you going home with blue balls through not getting any and a dislocated hip through kicking your own arse for being so stupid!

Arai wa

Archived