Yesterday I got a glimpse of Pussy Heaven ...

My first visit to LOS was more than ten years ago. Of course, I was immediately addicted to the scene, and after returning almost every year, I finally could move to Bangkok on a permanent basis three years ago. After enjoying the company of so many girls over the years, I thought nothing could surprise me anymore. You fool! How wrong thou hast been!

Yesterday while making my usual pit stops around Soi Cowboy, this little cutie caught my eye in Jukes. Nothing special about her really, no stunner or anything like that, just one of the many cuties you can find all over Bangkok. Anyway, I asked her to join me and bought her a LD. Pleasant personality, and with a good sense of humour. The type of girl I have barfined on numerous occasions before. We agreed on ST for 1,000 Baht and after paying the barfine, I promptly took her to my Mansion d'Amour (strategically located next to Soi Cowboy).

What followed over the next two hours is *the* best sex I've experienced with a bargirl. Ever! No kidding, somehow the chemistry between us, and all those other little details necessary for an enjoyable time, matched perfectly, and I finally got a glimpse of Pussy Heaven! Hallelujah!

My fear now is that I can't stay away from this girl, although I'm sure I will not have the same total experience the second time. Also, I'm supposed to be working today, but somehow my thoughts keep returning to her all the time. Sigh! Even worse, for the first time in ten years I'm considering the possibility of having a bargirl as a regular girlfriend. And worst, I do have a regular girlfriend already (one of the "good" girls).

Yes, you're a fool!

• 2 weeks later...

this requires much more detail- what was it exactly- when a physical pleasure becomes sublime, there is a spirituality about it- indeed, this takes simple sex onto another plain, and when it is possible to contemplate then to contemplate a lifetime of fidelity- in this context, a spiritual experience transcends earthly considerations of the social status of the girl in question- it is God intended!

more details please-

jOa

Archived