How bargirls think/stunners

sinsin2

twoluckyone

Regular

Member # 102.After reading your trip report

I felt this section should be highlighted.

Most regular sanukers are aware of it,But I have never seen it posted before.

Some visitors to LOs assume all BG,s are available.....not so.It is not abrothel scene.

“With sympathising voice she asks; "what kind of lady you like?"

I: a young,nicelooking, friendly lady with a good slim body.

SHE: AAHH,you want sexylady!?

("sexylady" is a term they use for every young,pretty girl that is in ( high) demand by falangs)

Sexylady is maybe possible for you, but it's not easy.

I: Huh, why not easy?

SHE: You no understand how lady think. Sexy young lady likes young man.She wants to feel good,feel happy. With young hansum man she feels good and in Pattaya are much young falangman.

(Well,I've noticed that yesterday in Marine and the US navy isn't even in town now).

I: what about money then?

SHE: sexylady no care about barfine only ;feel good with the man is more important than small money or big money. Sexylady has always money: from falang boyfriend,from falangfriends.If she has no money one day she can take from other lady and pay back next time, no problem.

She takes her wallet and shows me a photo of herself with a young falang. It's a 21 year old American navyguy.I look at the photo and see it's the type of guy every girl goes wild for.

She reads my mind: "Yes, I know he have many lady,in Singapore,Hongkong,everywhere his ship goes.But I don't care, I understand that,he's young and he wants to feel good too. He calls me every week; he's in my heart and I'm in his heart.Then it's ok for me, you understand?"

I: They always say Thai ladies like "jaidee"man. I'm "jaidee".

SHE: Older lady and lady with baby look for older jaidee-man because young man no want them.They want someone to take care of family,someone who has good money.

You understand now?

I'm speechless now and finish my orangejuice; what and the way she told it, it sounded like a preach.

From the experiences I had with Thai girls I know that not every girl thinks the way she does..... or maybe deep in their heart they do. I don't know,I find it always difficult to guess what's going on in their minds.”

quote:

Originally posted by sinsin:

twoluckyone

Regular

Member # 102.After reading your trip report

I felt this section should be highlighted.

Most regular sanukers are aware of it,But I have never seen it posted before.

Some visitors to LOs assume all BG,s are available.....not so.It is not abrothel scene.

“With sympathising voice she asks; "what kind of lady you like?".”

The "sexylady" you describe notwithstanding is still working in the bar! I've no doubt what you say is broadly true (if i was a gigolo i'd rather get paid by a beutiful young girl than grandma!), but since she is working in the bar, then broadly speaking, she will drop her knickers for a fistful of baht.

jOa

quote:

Originally posted by sinsin:

Some visitors to LOs assume all BG,s are available.....not so.It is not a brothel scene.

Absolutely correct, I've seen some classic strike outs. Some I felt sorry for the guy others I've laughed.

jimofarabia

Not necessarily.

I have heard regular sanukers complain that they cannot get stunners anymore.

I suppose if you show enough cash you can get anybody(myself included),but I mean normal rates.

Face among the ladies counts for a lot.

Me I am painfully aware of my limitions.

If she,s too pretty,I say..you too sexy/have manyhusbands,if that fails I just say paeng mak mak and she buggers off,leaving me with the soi dogs.

[ August 04, 2001: Message edited by: sinsin ]

Archived