Wanted - P/T web researcher. Suitable for a Thai?

I figure this job may be ideal for a Thai, who has a few hours to kill at home each day/night. Maybe you guys that have a girlfriend that may be interested?

I should warn in advance?.the pay is crap, it?s a very, very boring job but is fairly easy! (note to self, this is not how to sell a job!)

Home PC with internet connection a must. Minimum 3 hours a day (more if needed), hours to suit.

Person needed to fish around the internet for email addresses of specific U.K companies when required. If I need, let?s say?. Email addresses for U.K car leasing companies, this person would simply fish around the search engines looking for vehicle leasing websites, go to the contacts page and save the email address, then send over to me daily. I then send out an email to the companies advertising our company?s offers. Yes, it is spam and I appreciate this rubs many people up the wrong way but in my defence?it is very highly targeted, hence the need for specific companies at a certain time. Please trust me when I say the targeting is indeed relevant, and this is not generic spam!

Realistically, on any given area, 30-60 emails an hour should be easy to acquire simply through searching. 100-150 an hour could be achievable if the ?searcher? is sharp and knows how to use search engines.

The pay is negotiable; depending on what we both agree is fair?. To be honest, I am not too sure of what to offer? I figure a TG working a few hours a day at home would

consider a few grand a month acceptable? I figure if I offer one Baht per email, and the person is sending me over 60-70 an hour, this would equate to a couple hundred baht a time for a 3 hour session? or over a 6 day week, aprox 5k a month.

As I said, it?s not a very interesting job but it is piss easy, so if any of you guys now a Thai who is pretty sharp with written English and can navigate websites quickly, please let me know!

Archived