write back to there boyfriends abroad and

will ask any questions to you later????

see i write my non b/gf all the time till

her i miss her , thank of her , send small

gifts to her but i dont get any letters back

saying thank you i miss you to so on and so

on ?

are there thai weman out there that dont

show that kind of love for there boyfriends?

but they do love there b/f in diffrant ways

unit they come over to the states of other contries

thanks

paulc31

crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by paulc31:

Hi all, i`m back

i need help, i hope someone can tell me if

its very common for village weman not to

write back to there boyfriends abroad and

will ask any questions to you later????

see i write my non b/gf all the time till

her i miss her , thank of her , send small

gifts to her but i dont get any letters back

saying thank you i miss you to so on and so

on ?

Maybe she can't understand what the fuck you're on about with your crap spelling/grammar/punctuation! Can't you ask her to teach you English?

A wellwisher

Did it ever occur to you that maybe she can't read or write English? How is she going to reply to you when she can't read what in the hell you're writing.Just because they may speak a little English, doesn't mean they can either read or write it. Most cannot.

“are there thai weman out there that dont show that kind of love for there boyfriends? but they do love there b/f in diffrant ways unit they come over to the states of other contries”

Paulc31

Well, this sounds very unusual to me. Women do normally respond and if I read your question correctly than I would say NO: Thai women (any women) will not start loving you once they come over to the states or other countries.

Could it be that she may not receive or seeing your letters and gifts. Maybe she is not in her village right now and looking for somebody who can translate your letters for her.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Good god,i can type and spell better than that after a 12 hour bender.No wonder the letters aren,t getting there and even if they are,your G/F certainly hasn,t got a clue what planet they have come from.Perhaps you forgot to put the return mailing address!!!! Planet Zog.I think this is surely a wind up.

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

So, Paulc31 is a put on artist? Not just a sincere guy with a spelling/grammer/T/G problem.

So, is the lack of language skills authentic or part of the put on? And BTW, what's the point?

paulc has never needed to have a point to make in order to 'inspire' him. Happily he seems to have got quickly bored here and run off back to his own kind on Delphi.

LG

Archived