6-10 Jan Bkk Pattaya trip

AhTeckLim

1st nite Nana Area

Nana Plaza 1st Bar ? 2nd floor turn right after elevator 1st Bar.

Soaked in the atmosphere. Good lookers. Uniformed gals looked like G Spot ; part of Kings Group?

G Spot , many more gals , more fun atmosphere than 1 year back.

Gulliver?s dinner. Many nice FL lookers. Saw a few killer pool players ? skill wise!

Original Rainbow ? also had many lookers as well as Jap punters. Crowded but not as packed as Rainbow 4. Recommended if you like Rainbow 4 but not the sardine feeling.

2nd day

Bus picked us up at Nana Hotel 830am. Slept thru a smooth ride. Only 1 of 3 rooms ready at Diana Inn 11am so threw everything into the lone room and booked a golf game at Eastern Star for 3 persons at 2600B per person (incl weekend rate and transfers).

Scored in my usual 120s range and reached Diana Inn about 8pm where we went for our 2hr massage. My usual hangout now had prettier gals but the massage suffered. My buddies complained of being rubbed with oil instead of massage. The boss ?did? me and she was good (and pretty) but she kept going out to run the operations so I was left ?ddangling?a few times. Bear in mind that this place had pretty ugly gals a year ago but they had the best massage deals and service in Pattaya ; 400B for 2hrs with a shower at the end!

Hungry nuff to eat a horse and went to the Pizza place on Walking Street next to the old tree , just across the Katoey bars ; which reminded me of Soi Croc in Patong!

As we were walking towards the pizza place , we notice a few new bars ? Angelwitch and Club Beaver are now in full operations.

After dinner , we checked out the new row of gogo bars at the end of Walking Street. Babewatch was first and it was terrible! The place should be renamed NoBabe WatchOut! I actually liked the place coz of the deco.They had these cool fish tanks in the middle of every table and the place was nice and wide with a good view from almost everywhere. But the women must have failed the Changmai gogo auditions for them to be working here! Nearly everyone had a tummy as big as mine! Best looking gal there was a 5 or a mercy 6.

Catz was not much better and we left after one drink. It left so little impression on my mind that I cant remember anything about it! NOW ?. Welcome to Club Bosche ????. Initially I didn?t like the place as it look ordinary. But after a few drinks with a few friendly gals , things started to move and we noticed the Jacuzzi. The two gals were REALLY into it and they were friendly as well. They must have at least 5 lady drinks each and about a few hundred bath in tips the 3 hrs we were there. I think they deserve it coz they really worked for it. Every nite with the aircon and fan blowing at you and soaked in water is no fun.

Disappointed with the 1st 2 gogos , we thought we hit something more familiar. We?ve always had a good time at the Peppermint/Happy/Beach Club bars but we disappointed at each and everyone of them. We actually armed ourselves with 1000B for ping pong balls but the gals? quality was so poor , we thought we?ll save it for the beer bars the next nite and ring the bell instead.

We were told it could have been a Saturday and that most of the lookers were already Bfed.

Ended the nite with supper at the Chinese food place just off Pattayaland. We had duck , deep fried pork , vegetables , steamed fish , tofu and porridge for a grand sum of 600B!

3rd Day

Did the usually Pattaya Holiday thing and woke up for a 11am breakfast at the Apex. Usual huge variety and value for money at 110B. I had to hire a car and driver to run some errands and that took me till late in the evening. Warning! ? when looking at directions , never trust a thai who?s not familiar with the area. If you think you?re right , make him take your directions. This is my second time in half a year where a thai driver will keep driving way out of the correct way and thinks he?ll eventually reached his destination. I spotted he went off the correct and went straight when he should have turned onto another highway. But he just kept on driving till I insisted he make a U-turn. We eventually got on the right track but not before he drove against the traffic for a few minutes on another road!

=======================

========================

I dropped in at Pattaya Sports Club and it would cost 400B (registration) and 300B (yearly fees) for a year?s membership. 2000B would be for a gold membership of 6 years. Good deal if you ever play more than a game in Pattaya as you?ll start saving from the 2nd game onwards. However , I didn?t like the June to June season. So if you register for a year in Jan , your 300B would only bring you half a year?s subscription. It should be 12 months from the date registration.

Reached hotel back at 5pm and hit the massage parlour for another 2hr session. Had another gal do me but she was weak and I was tired so slept most of the time

Hit the beer bars this nite and stopped off the bars opposite Alcazar. Only in Pattaya where there are millions of bars with zero customers! It was sooooooooo dead but I believe nothing a few thousand baths with about 10 punters cant solve. We went to our regular bar from the trip last Songkran but all the regulars had left. We had a few drinks and we tried the Soi 6 bars and similarly they were dead. Many 5s and 6s gals ; no punters.

Walking Street called out for us and within 5 mins , we stopped at Pattayaland as the traffic leading to Walking St was terrible. Dropped in for a quick one at Kittens. I?ve always wondered about this place. Beautiful deco but not many pretty gals and not many gals ; period! Bought 2 lucky draws which got us a 10% discount off out 300 bills. WOW 30B!

Reached Soi Diamond and looked for friends at Carousel. Why are the greeters and service gals ALWAYS nicer than the dancers? Is grass really greener on the other side? Bought the same old round of LDs and requested my fav Om Pra Ma Pud by Loso/Bird but they didn?t have it so I milked the LD situation as long as I could. Also bought the toilet lady with only one hand a drink. This lady CAN DRINK as I found out on a previous trip and its nice to see her making money honestly and not hustling it on the streets at her age.

Then we decided to give Happy agogo another try but it was the same as last nite so we decided we?re also on a holiday as well and went to Club Bosche. Ordered a bottle and were lucky to get a sofa seat in front of the bathing gals. Things soon got fun and we got popular as the ladydrinks were bought. All this time , I forget to place a bet on Burton holding MU to a draw. I guess it would be at odds of 1 to 8? I love Clough Senior (RIP) so young Cloughie would definitely have some of his blood in him.

Stayed till about 2+ before heading to the same supper place with the calls of ?I go with you? and ?I wait for you tomorrow?. Same supper as the day before ; same cheep cheep price.

Last Day

Woke up at 11am and tried the breakfast at Lek Hotel. A little smaller variety but better tasting also at 110B so it sort of evens out with the Apex breakfast. Did a little walking around till late noon where we hit TQ. Now this was another place where it never disappointed me. But coz it opens at 2ish , I never made it there at nite as there are other alternatives and I?ll always keep it as a place for afternoon fun. We loved the fact that you can go in with the sun up and get out when the sun has set! Like entering another dimension! Great music with rock all the time. None of that tehno crap , they were playing Audio Slave , G&R , Carlos Santana etc We fooled around with the waitress before the gals got the sense of blood and approached us. Poor gals in there , all were SOOOOOOO hungry! We must have ordered about 6 fries and shrimp for all. Mamasan didn?t allow them to eat during work and will fine the dancers 1000B for eating. We had to cover them from the mamasan but that all changed when I offered her some and she didn?t dare offend me by not eating! So I told her since she?s eating too and if she gonna cut the dancer?s money , she?s gotta cut her own too! 555555555555 but all in the fun of things!

Went for another 2hr massage and I got a good gal with strong hands. But my 2 buddies had pretty raw deals and left after an hr. Met up for dinner at Dianna Inn?s Green Bottle and I came to the concluson that the fancier the place , the worst the food got! Nuff said.

Welcome to Club Boscheeeeeeeeeeee ???.. back at the club but couldn?t get a seat at the sofa so sat round the tables. Finished our bottle and chatted with some gals but just not as fun so decided to go back to Carousel to polish off the reminds of the other bottle. Was pretty tired from all ?work? and decided to call it a nite but not before they played THE song ??.twice! Back to rooms armed with our grilled beef and chicken from the streets and retired for the nite , or should I say by now morning.

Checkout out the next day at 11am and dropped our luggage and golf bags at the ?Left Counter? before catching a cab to MBK to oogle at the Bangkok gals and a little bit of shopping. Uneventful routine eats and shops before we caught a cab in which the driver offered us everything from ganja to the kitchen sink. Politely declined as we went back to the airport to catch the delayed flight back

:: so the three of you spent one night in bkk and three in pty. engaged in any sport other than golf? ate anything besides low-end buffet breakfast and deep-fried pork? received only rubs and no tug at massage place?

if answer no-no-yes i'm sure you'll be eligible for some sort of award...

being 2hrs and THB750 away , we have the luxury of getting there any weekend we want so even if it was that , it wasn't a waste........... I can just drop everything and be there in 3 hrs!

anyway FYI I had a HJ and 2 ST between all that but the main point of the report was to give back what info i had gotten from the board.

Archived