Don't Look Back

Lamock Chokaprret

I went to lunch with my g/f the other day. Afterwards we parted ways and I went back to the office and she headed home. Later that evening I was told that:

"You (I) not love me (her) as much as I (she) love you (me)."

Not the first time I've been baffled by a statement from her taken out of context, so I requested a clarification. To which she replied that I hadn't looked back when we parted company that afternoon.

My bafflement increased as I requested further clarification, reminding her that if I'd have looked back I might have gotten hit by a bus. Needless to say, she was rather single-minded on the issue.

So the moral of this story is, maybe this thread should be titled "look back if you love her." Or "Don't Look Back if you Don't."

Seriously, does anybody else have any interesting TG measurement factors of how much her farang partner loves her?

"interesting TG measurement factors of how much her farang partner loves her".

Have nu clue... Maybe some formula including money, frequency and amount?

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: think1stbkk ]

Interesting point !!

In my earlier visits to LOS I would always look back when parting from a girl, and more often than not I would regret it as I watched her walking off without a care in the world.

Now I am a little more hardened to these games and I make a conscious decision NEVER to look back !!

Two songs I live by while in LOS. From the rock group Boston.

It's been such a Long Time, I think I should be go-innnnn............ya. Time dosen't wait for me....... it keeps on roll'n. I'm just take'n my time and move'n on....you'll forget about me after I've been gone.

Don't look back, it's been so long since I felt this wa-ay...and I don't mind if I get taken.

quote:

Originally posted by Lamock Chokaprret:

"You (I) not love me (her) as much as I (she) love you (me)."

Dont' worry. That is the perpetual low self esteem of thai women. You need to teach her, that it doesn't matter, how much you love her, just how happy she is with herself staying in the relationship. Ask her what you can do specifically to make her feel good and then do it or not. But don't let her play mindgames with you.

Roland

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: RolandCH ]

Archived