Affair with married Thai women--dangerous?

I stopped and talked to a very pretty Thai woman recently. In the course of our conversation, she told me that:

a) Yes, she is married but not on paper.

B) She and her common-law spouse have many problems as well as two babies

c) He's sometimes there, sometimes not

d) I can stop by any time to visit with her.

I did stop by a second time and asked her if her sami was living with her lately. She said yes and pointed to a room upstairs, said they share that room.

The other day she appeared out of nowhere while I was buying something from a street vendor near my apartment (I had told her where I live, which is quite far from where she lives). She was all smiles and I thought she would like to be asked to have a drink or something, but I was not sure about doing this.

My question is, is it risky to have an affair with a woman in these circumstances? Could I get my head blown off?

Bungie6,

I can imagine how beautiful and charming she must be. But, this woman is going to cause big problems for you. Avoid her permanently. Go cold turkey. There is no place in the world where denying yourself a specific girl, cold turkey, is less painless. So, consider yourself lucky.

Expect that this girl is, indeed, going to (multiple times) show up at your place and/or call you with all kinds of sob stories about why she "needs to see you." Don't give in to your feelings of guilt about rejecting her ass. You've led her on, which was a mistake, but further contact will just make this whole situation worse.

[ September 16, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

I agree with both pervious posts---

BAD IDEA!

VERY BAD IDEA!

Also, whosyourdaddy is correct (and I love his tag line) why buy second hand?

Attn: Whos.. can I borrow that tagline? I really like it!! LOL

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ September 16, 2001: Message edited by: UPSer ]

I sure wouldn`t take that chance. Who knows what kind of people he knows or what kind of person he is for that matter.

It is kind of weird, though, that the thai guys can have x numbers of "Mia Nois" without anybody including the Mia Yai raising an eyebrow as long as he is discreet anyway. Whereas if his missis (how do you spell that anyway?) were to do something like that she would be stamped a whore right away.

Archived