Banging Thai Girls In Singapore and then back to LOS

I RECENTLY GOT BACK FROM A SCHEDULED TRIP TO SINGAPORE. I MEET MANY THAI GIRLS AT A PLACE CALLED ORCHARD PLAZA. WELL TO SAY THE LEAST I INDULGED A LITTLE WHILE I WAS THERE. ACTUALLY IT WAS A GOOD TIME. WELL I MEET ONE GIRL NAMED NANA WHO I WAS WILD ABOUT. SHE SUGGESTED THAT I MEET HER IN PHUKET.

DURING THIS TIME I DID MANAGE TO GO TO BK FOR A DRUNKEN WEEKEND.

I END UP GOING TO PHUKET AND MEETING UP WITH NANA. SHE TELLS ME TO MEET HER IN THE BANNANA DISCO. SO I SHOW UP THERE AND THERE SHE IS STANDING AT THE BAR WITH A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIALS AND ABOUT 6 BEERS ON ICE. I SAY TO MYSELF I GOT 2 DAYS LEFT HERE SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL. A COUPLE OF THOUSAND BAHT..

WELL SHE WONT LET ME PAY THE BAR BILL. SHE GOES AROUND TELLING EVERYONE IM HER BOYFRIEND FROM SINGAPORE AND THE STATES. TO SAY THE LEAST I WAS SHOCKED.

WE STAY IN CONTACT BY E-MAIL AND I MUST ADMIT THAT I DO SEND HER CASH EVERY NOW AND THEN.

BUT WHAT THE HELL THE WITCH IM MARRIED TO SPENDS MORE BULLSHIT THEN I SPENT ON MY 5 DAYS IN PHUKET.

I AM ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET BACK TO THE LOS WITH OUT MY WIFES KNOWLEDGE. YES SHE HAS CONTROL OF PASSPORTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT ALL IM SAYING IS THAT I HAD A TRIP OF A LIFETIME AND REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF.

OVERALL MEETING A HIGH CLASS BAR GIRL IN SINGAPORE AND GOING BACK TO PHUKET WAS A GREAT SCORE.

NOW SHE WANTS ME TO RETURN AND STAY WITH HER.

BEING A NEW YORKER WITH SOME CASH I PERFER A HOTEL.. DO YOU THINK THIS WOULD BE INSULTING TO HER... I MEAN A POOL, RESTARAUNT AND BAR IS BETTER THAN HER 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT.

Hi MS,

First, your computer has a key called CAPS LOCK. Please switch it off and after that take it off the keyboard using a screwdriver and a hammer and throw it away. Your message is very hard to read this way, maybe because i wear glasses -6/-7 or maybe it's all in CAPS.

Secondly, you've aparently being trated very well by Nana but be careful. When you're thinking of travelling to LOS to have a nice time, being with a beautiful woman and having a good time in the sack, that's OK.

Starting a relationship with a regular girl over here is a whole different story. The danger of falling in love, taking brutal action against your marriage, starting a 'new' life with your remote GF (yes, it will be a new life for you, but for her?) will very probably bring a lot of stress. On what moment in time do you expect her to be faithful? Never? This is not how my concept of love works, does yours?

Not saying anything bad about a TG or BG or ex-BG, but the odds are against you, certainly when it will be a remote relationship.

Beware! You could get hurt!

And "THE HELL THE WITCH IM MARRIED TO". If she really degrades the quality of your life, get rid of her. Regardless of having a new lass in Thailand, life is too short to spend/loose time on "THE HELL THE WITCH IM MARRIED TO"

THANKS

New Yorkers like to yell because were always talking over drunken people in bars.

I can bet my life shes banging away but i must admit reading all these posts i kind of lucked out.

Any Way the witch would get 50% of my assets which would be quite a tiddy sum....

I do hope to return and fly free again if even for a short time.

"Any Way the witch would get 50% of my assets which would be quite a tiddy sum..."

So you think the lost time in your life is more easy to replace as the lost assets?

MS00033: She controls the passport.

Check this out;

You can get a passport from Panama or Ireland i.e. a type of bogus Dual citizenship not sure about citizenship you'll need to research.

Also setup a secret bank account with all info going to a Mail box etc or something similar some actually have an address instead of a box number (address better then box #). This way you can have all your sanuk activities totally separated from your wife?s inquisitive mind (if she?s like that?). :cool

By the way I?m recently divorced she got half and then some but I got the kids, I?m a working single parent, God I?m so F?n happy now. Vacations will be much more enjoyable. Uuuummmm let me see were will my next vacation be? Well what do you know? Thailand!!!!!!

laugh.gif" border="0

Archived