ST room with "swing"?

-.-.-

Not sure if this should be in health or here.

What is the hotel that has the "swing" type of chair where a "companion" can sit in an interesting postion?

The way this has been described to me is that it is somewhat like stirrups mounted on two ropes that are attached to a point in the ceiling...

Is it the Playboy or Penthouse Hotel on Soi 3?

Or someplace else?

If anyone has been there details would be appreciated.....

Some of the rooms (ones costing 2000B and above) at Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya have swings like you describe. I only tried using it once and it wasn't any real big thrill, but YMMV. I hesitate to even mention anything about this hotel as the bastards screwed me over and I haven't been back since.

Ranger

Short version.

I arrived without reservation and prepaid for 7 nights in a more expensive room (2000B) than I usually stay in (It did have a swing though :D). Checked out after 6 nights and they wouldn't refund the extra night (had done so in the past and I had stayed there perhaps 40 trips).

"Sorry, new policy" Finally gave in and said OK, but I'm not paying the 500B room service/laundry bills. Tried to walk away and they set the security guard after me. Ended up throwing a 500B note at them and telling them to fuck off. I miss the decadent rooms there, but will never go back.

Typical "customer service" in Thailand, I had spent several hundred thousand Baht there and would spend same in the future, but they would rather have the 2000B today.

Ranger

Ranger,

A shame they lost a good customer. Sandy's on Soi 13 OTOH earned me as a repeat customer for an opposite policy:

Had to prepay at Sandy Springs also but when I left in the afternoon to head back to Bangers they insisted upon giving me a partial refund, in baht cash, just for the partial last day that I gave up by leaving in the afternoon - I didn't ask for it nor was I even expecting it.

But to stay on topic, they had no swings in the rooms...

short time hotel on the same soi as Q bar (soi 9 or 11?) has those chairs you see in a gyno's office. i call them stirrup chairs where the girl lies back and puts her legs up as if you were going to give her a pelvic exam.....just thought id let you know, it might come in handy sometime

Archived