steady blog from my bkk trip

aesthete

ok, so i've gleaned enuf info from this board that i'm clearly responsible for posting a report. I've been blogging my whole trip to LOS and anyone who is interested is invited to have a read. be forewarned:

1. i'm not much of a monger. much of my blog deals with the idea of insanely hot, cheap hookers i'm unwilling to bang.

2. I'm damn wordy. I'd like to think i'm doing a good job, though. i'm striving to be honest here, not to protect my rep with my friends, so it's a bit of a different read.

3. it's still going on (I'm here in BKK til the morning of the 12th) although i've only got a night and a half left to learn more.

If you're interested, check it out. I recommend going to "older blogs" first and reading from the back in chronological order. If you'd like to avoid most of the non-BKK related material, begin with "hooks"

I'd love feedback. if you post comments on the site, please remember that normal citizens have access to this, friends from my whole life, etc. I've been very honest on the blog, so it's not a big prob, but just be careful. if you're not sure, here's a better place to put it.

I may post this blog directly to this board at some point after i'm back in the real world.

http://blog.myspace.com/rudyedwards

I figured it was something like that. I just saw the Gullivers on Kohsan when i was hanging out with my friend who had a hotel down there, and didn't even consider that there might be more than one.

Once i was there, I knew that i had fucked up not posting on the board to clarify..

Archived